Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

Biotek is awesome, thanks Novation and Tracktion. Not sure i can afford the upgrade to v2 just yet but i seem to recall it being half price during BF so i'm sure i can wait till next time around, v1 is more than enough goodness to keep me going in the meantime.

Hmm.. anybody know if the Plugin Collective has some kind of time limit? I mean I can't see the Novation offer even though I've registered two focusrite interfaces and I also have a tons of novation stuff like an SL mk2 and a few notvation nocturns (that are now all missing from the registration it seems).

The last offer I see in my software section is the Plugin Collective: Mastering The Mix which I'm not at all interested in. Do I need to click these to get to the next one?
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:45 pm Hmm.. anybody know if the Plugin Collective has some kind of time limit? I mean I can't see the Novation offer even though I've registered two focusrite interfaces and I also have a tons of novation stuff like an SL mk2 and a few notvation nocturns (that are now all missing from the registration it seems).

The last offer I see in my software section is the Plugin Collective: Mastering The Mix which I'm not at all interested in. Do I need to click these to get to the next one?
It might be they have separated them (the sites). I noticed what looks like a complete re-vamp of the Focusrite site. Try the Novation site for those registrations. As far as I can gather, the Biotek is only for Novation users.. It does not show in my Focusrite account (((

I have checked both. I think it's a problem with the novation side of things where all my old novation hardware has been taken away (I did register them all way back when I bought them). Will have to send an email to support.

bmanic wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:55 pm I have checked both. I think it's a problem with the novation side of things where all my old novation hardware has been taken away (I did register them all way back when I bought them). Will have to send an email to support.
I hope you mean just the registrations have been taken away.. :wink:
Will the site not let you register them again?

Try re-registering the hardware or contact tech support if the form won’t accept the serial because it’s on some database somewhere. I think some things got scrubbed in the website changeover.

I see the same thing on the Novation web site.
No indication of my nocturn any more, nor the Bio Tek which I just grabbed a few days ago.
I emailed them - not heard anything yet.
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

From the 7th March till 2nd May we have teamed up with our friends at Sonarworks to offer a free 6 month license to Sonarworks Headphone Edition (license expires 1st Oct).
Image Image Image Image

hmmm, ok, that one is not so interesting for me, but thanks for posting I don't get their emails anymore.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

bmanic. same here. i have novation nocturns registered and i stopped getting the offers a little while back. i just gave up on it.

sprnva wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:03 pm From the 7th March till 2nd May we have teamed up with our friends at Sonarworks to offer a free 6 month license to Sonarworks Headphone Edition (license expires 1st Oct).
Awesome! Definitely going to try this out, had my eyes on it for a while.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Dasheesh wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:46 pm bmanic. same here. i have novation nocturns registered and i stopped getting the offers a little while back. i just gave up on it.
I contacted support and apparently something went wrong when they migrated to the new login system/hub. Support said I should just re-register my equipment with the original serial numbers. That should fix it..

Still haven't gotten around to doing that yet. Will try to remember to do it on Saturday and let you know if it worked.

bmanic wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:04 pm
Dasheesh wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:46 pm bmanic. same here. i have novation nocturns registered and i stopped getting the offers a little while back. i just gave up on it.
I contacted support and apparently something went wrong when they migrated to the new login system/hub. Support said I should just re-register my equipment with the original serial numbers. That should fix it..

Still haven't gotten around to doing that yet. Will try to remember to do it on Saturday and let you know if it worked.

LOL I bought that thing when it was released. No way I know where to find that information anymore. It's been deleted off the novation site too. Sounds more like the apple trick of trying to force us to upgrade. I'm going to run this 49 into the ground and then look at a different company next time I upgrade. not messing with this.

The serial number on Novation devices is usually on the bottom of the device (or on the side). But yeah, if it's on a sticker it's possible mine have pealed off too.

yeah, my sticker is still there but it's asking me when and where i bought it. i'm pretty sure i bought it through an online retailer that no longer exists. as to when? i can give an estimate but something tells me that's not going to be good enough. personally i've already wasted too much time with this. eventually i will get a new controller. just wanted to let you know it was the same for everyone.

Return to “Effects”