EQ

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Pro Q3
Maag EQ 4
Pro Q3
Gullfoss in my dreams (come on PC version)
Pro Q3

TDR SlickEQ and SlickEQ Mastering Edition
TDR Nova
Logic's Stock EQ

Pro-Q is undeniably very good also.

Sweetone, SonEQ from Sonimus.

Too many of them.

Although if I had IK EQual and Waves H-EQ I’d have quite a few of my basis covered, since they do the analogue thing as well.

But really I like a lot, Neve API, SSL, Maag, Brainworx, Elysia, etc, all colors for my paint palette.

PRO-Q 3 and Ableton Eq

Whichever one gets the best results for what I'm doing
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Bitwig stock eq.
Toneboosters EQ mainly for master chain EQ’ing or when I need steep filters.

Ableton EQ8 does the job for me 90% times.

I only use Izotope 8 EQ to cut some low-end of kick or bass without phase issues. Sometimes also pick Ozone Dynamic EQ, but that's alreayd quite a different tool.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

PSP ClassicQ, McQ, and NobleQ for most tasks. Voxengo Prime/Gliss EQ for precise, corrective cuts.

ParisEq
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

AsPeeXXXVIII wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:20 pm Does having only ever used one EQ plugin disqualify me from commenting?
You should go to rehab! :o

By the way:
cool, another list of everything!
Waiting for compressor recommendations...

DDMF IIEQ Pro and stock EQs (Logic and Ableton).

People with Maag EQ4: why do you use it over Luftikus? I find the gain-matching mode in Luftikus to be very helpful in avoiding the "louder is better" trap.

FAB Pro-Q3 followed by bx_2098 EQ from PA.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”