Samplitude project showing blank! Please help!

Plug-in hosts and other software applications discussion
scatman84
KVRer
25 posts since 14 Mar, 2007

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:46 am

Hello,

I am a user of Samplitude Pro X3 Suite.

I have been working on a project since last 3 months. It is a heavy project having many VSTi, FX, Rewire, etc.

When I opened the project today, it is showing completely blank! Only tracks show up (With generic names such as T1 till T22) and no VSTs, no FX, nothing. All gone! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mixer also shows blank. I cant even open BAK file. It says wrong file format.
Both my Project & BAK file show size of 23 MB but when I open, it is all blank!

I am in desperate need of help. What do I do in such a situation???? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please help me!!!

Kraznet
KVRian
1024 posts since 11 Jun, 2004 from London

Re: Samplitude project showing blank! Please help!

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:50 am

Hi there,
That's very strange I've never come across that problem before. Have you done some kind of system update which may have affected something? I usually suggest people do a system restore back to the time when it was working correctly. Maybe also you could send me the VIP project file and I can try and open it up here and see if I have the same problem with it loading.
Cheers,
Kraznet
Asus Z97-A| i7 4770K|32GB DDR3|Samsung 850 Pro 512 SSD System|Crucial 960gb SSD A/V|Crucial 960 SSD Samples|GTX 960 2GB|RME Raydat|Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K
My Samplitude/Sequoia Tutorials are here :
http://www.youtube.com/kraznet

scatman84
KVRer

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:59 am

Kraznet wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:50 am
Hi there,
That's very strange I've never come across that problem before. Have you done some kind of system update which may have affected something? I usually suggest people do a system restore back to the time when it was working correctly. Maybe also you could send me the VIP project file and I can try and open it up here and see if I have the same problem with it loading.
Cheers,
Kraznet
It was a normal update like any other time Kraz!! Sadly I don't have restore point created! :cry: :cry:
How should I send you the file for you to check? PM?

Thanks for reply. I really hope I am able to save this project. Too much of work has gone into it!! :cry:

Kraznet
KVRian
1024 posts since 11 Jun, 2004 from London

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:16 am

Yes pm me the file and I will try to open it.
Asus Z97-A| i7 4770K|32GB DDR3|Samsung 850 Pro 512 SSD System|Crucial 960gb SSD A/V|Crucial 960 SSD Samples|GTX 960 2GB|RME Raydat|Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K
My Samplitude/Sequoia Tutorials are here :
http://www.youtube.com/kraznet

scatman84
KVRer

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:31 am

Kraznet wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:16 am
Yes pm me the file and I will try to open it.
I have PMed you Kraz! Thank you! Hoping I will at least salvage my midi data in it! :cry:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”