The Essential Reaktor Tube - (Reviews - Links, Screenshots & Videos) & Free Patches

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In the past week, there has been new entries, new reviews, and many changes to the list of ensembles. Some ensembles have been moved around to group them better and images to actual hardware have been provided as direct links that can be viewed directly. Each ensemble name has been emboldened for better clarity. Some Native Instrument ensembles have been laid out to give a better overview of the features they have and a view of things you might have forgotten about.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

:clap: :tu:
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote::clap: :tu:
New Hot & Wild Section added :-)
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote:
Thanks for your efforts.
It would be nice to know where exactely you make changes. Like e.g. a simple logentry like : " i added post 24 and 25. "

I scrolled through the whole list to discover that you added it at the beginning of the list. :?

Stefken wrote:
THE INTRANCER wrote:
Thanks for your efforts.
It would be nice to know where exactely you make changes. Like e.g. a simple logentry like : " i added post 24 and 25. "

I scrolled through the whole list to discover that you added it at the beginning of the list. :?
It's a new section, added to the top, ensembles / videos will be moved to somewhere else in the list eventually. The numbering may expand from 25 or it may remain the same, ensembles may be moved around also at any time... so log entries may be different from what you expect them to be, next time you visit so I don't reference by number where they are. If they have been put in the list, they stay in the list (unless the ensemble has been removed from the website linked to). It's an evolving, and revolving blog / thread... it keeps things interesting I think.... :-)

I've been pretty busy with other things in the past few weeks... but for now this is just a heads up bit of news from NI. They have a half price sale on with upgrades /crossgrades. The Reaktor 6 upgrade is £44.50 rather than £89.00... and a few other products, normal pricing for first time buyers remains at this time however.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/50-off/

This probably serves as a refresher to some of you, including myself.... particularly right now :D.

wonderful, i need a second life !

Some new additions added to the list... :)

It's been many months since I last updated this list, but there is some new editions I've just added that are worth checking out. One in particular called is Gleam which is at the top of the list, and is an excellent synthesizer with a lot of create potential. It's somewhat like a baby offspring of UHE's Hive, and includes Unison / Poly an Mono play modes. In addition to the standard presets, you can also download a set I have created for it also, which demonstrates just how powerful the dual osscilator / effects processor ensemble is.

There are a couple of other ensembles added to the top of the list also. :)

Just a short update note. The 60 patch set for Gleam I included has been moved to the dropbox server, as the mediafire file host was apparently giving false positives with windows defender. Something I didn't encounter myself... but thanks to one person I had a PM from to let me know, just in case others encountered it.

Can't believe it's been almost a year, since I last posted in this thread... Equally...can't I believe that Reaktor hasn't progressed beyond version 6 in 5 years...

Are there any decent Reaktor based effects? Such as reverbs and channel strips?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:32 am Are there any decent Reaktor based effects? Such as reverbs and channel strips?
See post section 17 on page 1...Space Echo..., as for 'channel strips' as they typically look... I can't think of any. There's a few VST based channel strips you can find for free however. Processor Z is akin to a channel strip FX processor.. which you can find on page 1 also, post 24.. and there is also TRYR which looks like a reverb rack device added onto the instrument, post 16.

I've updated this thread title to indicate that the huge list of synths on page... one are not vital, but they are for the most part are free and sound great. :D
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”