bx_oberhausen from Plugin Alliance has landed

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Look:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by martinjuenke on Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May edition CM is out?

Yes, at least in my Readly App...

I wish Brainworx would post Oberhausen and the intro price already. I have a $50 coupon to put toward it

bx_pantyhozen
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:55 pm bx_pantyhozen
Lingerie Alliance
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

They probably go shopping in Centro very often :)
More BPM please

spunkmuffin wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:15 pm
Aloysius wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:55 pm bx_pantyhozen
Lingerie Alliance
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

It says bx_oberhausen is out now...is that correct?

I didn't see it on their site:
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Is it going out this month? I am tempted to use my voucher on dearVR, but I might save it for the synth.
Trance, Trance Is Life

It's coming from Plugin Alliance ? List price $450.....on sale for $29..... :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

hhuang9611 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:08 am Is it going out this month? I am tempted to use my voucher on dearVR, but I might save it for the synth.
Think that it will be on intro offer for a few weeks at least and there's only 10 days left of March left so you could probably risk it.

Teksonik wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:32 am It's coming from Plugin Alliance ? List price $450.....on sale for $29..... :lol:
I got a good laugh out of that! Thanks.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

shonky wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:00 am
hhuang9611 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:08 am Is it going out this month? I am tempted to use my voucher on dearVR, but I might save it for the synth.
Think that it will be on intro offer for a few weeks at least and there's only 10 days left of March left so you could probably risk it.
That‘s my strategy as well...

Return to “Instruments”