Nuendo Spring Sale

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Switched as well. I was surprised to find that Nuendo feels snappier than Cubase. For some reason it also starts faster on my system.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I wish I had kept Cubase 9.5 on my system so I could do more of an apples to apples comparison. We will see when Nuendo 10 hits how it feels. Either way I am happy with my decision and have already started to explore more on the gaming side of things.

thejonsolo wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:21 pm I wish I had kept Cubase 9.5 on my system so I could do more of an apples to apples comparison. We will see when Nuendo 10 hits how it feels. Either way I am happy with my decision and have already started to explore more on the gaming side of things.
Wwise is free for non-commercial use (with some restrictions). And the two primary game engines Unity and Unreal are free for non commercial use as well. If you have never worked with Wwise, I recommend the following tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK96gLoZMEY

They don't assume any prior knowledge in Unity or Wwise which makes it very easy to follow and gets you familiar with the basics quickly. The tutorial is a bit dated and not everything looks the same in the current version of Wwise anymore. But the main principles still apply in the very same way.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”