Acon Digital Verberate 2 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Enjoying tweaking this verb.
Lots of richness.

https://soundcloud.com/synth-presets-co ... e-2#t=0:07

Stian, I think I remember reading somewhere that the Verberate version bundled with Acoustica 7 will be updated to V2, too. Is that correct? I mean, I would also pay 30,- for the update (if the bundled version is eligible for that), no biggie, but of course that would be stupid if the Acoustica version will get updated anyway :)
Could you please clarify? Thanks!

fese wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:37 pm Stian, I think I remember reading somewhere that the Verberate version bundled with Acoustica 7 will be updated to V2, too. Is that correct? I mean, I would also pay 30,- for the update (if the bundled version is eligible for that), no biggie, but of course that would be stupid if the Acoustica version will get updated anyway :)
Quote from Acon announcement email;
”Verberate 2 is also free for Acoustica Premium Edition 7 customers.”

acon restauration suite ;)

acon acoustica basic 6 ;)

hope linux version native with smdi MIDI/SCSI sample transfert ! :wink:
https://deepwaveradio.fr/ - https://www.facebook.com/deepwaveradio/
_
"no vst were offendead, we r geared hardly :D "

don1thedon wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:51 pm
fese wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:37 pm Stian, I think I remember reading somewhere that the Verberate version bundled with Acoustica 7 will be updated to V2, too. Is that correct? I mean, I would also pay 30,- for the update (if the bundled version is eligible for that), no biggie, but of course that would be stupid if the Acoustica version will get updated anyway :)
Quote from Acon announcement email;
”Verberate 2 is also free for Acoustica Premium Edition 7 customers.”
Thanks, I didn't get that mail. I downloaded and installed Verberate 2 and it was automatically licensed!
Awesome!
Very generous, thanks Stian!

The V 2 sound much better then V 1, but maybe it just me, but new VIvid hall sound little like bouncing from left to right and back sound and when I play on piano it make some kind "chorus" effect. Is there option to control this "bouncing" effect? I think it would be great if it will be controlable (I mean speed of this bouncing) if possible.

GusGranite wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:06 am Purchased the upgrade. I don’t have too many but this is definitely the highest quality reverb I own.
Thanks, that's great to hear! :)

Best,
Stian

lunatao1378 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:50 am acon restauration suite ;)

acon acoustica basic 6 ;)

hope linux version native with smdi MIDI/SCSI sample transfert ! :wink:
Thanks for your suggestions! I'm afraid the demand for a Linux version is high enough to make it commercially viable for us. The need for MIDI/SCSI transfers are also diminishing, so I'm afraid we don't have any plans to support this at the time being.

Best,
Stian

fese wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:28 pm Thanks, I didn't get that mail. I downloaded and installed Verberate 2 and it was automatically licensed!
Awesome!
Very generous, thanks Stian!
You're welcome -- enjoy! :tu:

Best,
Stian

Oberheim 8000 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:04 pm The V 2 sound much better then V 1, but maybe it just me, but new VIvid hall sound little like bouncing from left to right and back sound and when I play on piano it make some kind "chorus" effect. Is there option to control this "bouncing" effect? I think it would be great if it will be controlable (I mean speed of this bouncing) if possible.
What you hear is the probably the intended time variance. It's not really chorus like (unless you dial in "swirl"), since the pitch isn't affected, but the tails from tonal instruments have slow and random changes in amplitude that are completely independent if the stereo spread is set to 100%. You can reduce the stereo spread to reduce movements in the stereo field. I'm afraid that it's tricky to add a parameter to control the speed of these variations due to some implementation details.

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:59 am
Harry_HH wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:33 pm I've had Verberate (1) for ages, and love it, its my "natural space/ambient creating tool alternative" of my all appr. 10 high end reverbs.
Especially I love the extra presets library I've bought for this reverb.

Therefore I'd like to know:

1. Will the presets made for the ver. 1 print accordingly in the ver. 2?
2. Shall the installation of the ver. 2 run over the ver. 1, or will the ver. 1 stay in my DAW vst folder?
Thanks! We recommend to keep version 1 installed for legacy sessions. Version 2 is a new plug-in with new identifiers. You can load presets from version 1, but they won't be 100% accurate.

Best,
Stian

But what if I don't want to keep both versions? Personally I don't give a damn about perfect accuracy. How do I proceed in this case (to make sure older projects load V2 where V1 was used)?

Wouldn't it be really awesome if - where applicable - installers gave both choices btw.? (Technically that's perfectly possible, right?)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Can't be done if those are two different plugins.
Same thing happened recently with ProQ3... ProQ2 must be installed anyway for older session where it was used.
Same happened with DC8C3 as an update for DC8C2, etc...

The vendor sets the ID so I'd think it's easy for the vendor two include two alternative .dll files in the installer and then actually install either of these depending on the user's choice.

But as it is I guess I'll have to get my hands dirty, do some hunting around for infos and stuff...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Okay, simply deleting Verberate and renaming Verberate2 kind of did the trick, even though it didn't really load the parameters properly.

My first quick impression is that it really sounds lovely - but the German translation is really cute. These are some of the most silly words imagineable - it didn't ask me what language to install btw. - what the f**k? :lol: :help:

jens wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:54 pm The vendor sets the ID so I'd think it's easy for the vendor two include two alternative .dll files in the installer and then actually install either of these depending on the user's choice.

But as it is I guess I'll have to get my hands dirty, do some hunting around for infos and stuff...
I'm afraid we cannot provide two different version of the same plug-in with different IDs. It would make it very difficult to offer support.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Effects”