Why will software people not admit hardware sounds better?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DJErmac wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:02 am I think people should read this thread before trying to answer here :
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=520956
So is this thread a sequel or a reboot?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Heh, sorry not going to debate the merits of quantum computing here. Especially if that’s your honest take on it. :ud:

*Mostly, that’s just a bit more cerebral, than I am interested in currently. :)

The chief takeaway: "think Poe's Law".

vurt wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:34 pm ooh get you, with your electric kazoo.

:hihi:
I was bumped in favor of Jimi Hendrix at Altamont and the rest is history.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

I’ve been busy today and this topic is moving too quickly to keep up. But in a nutshell, the original premise is so fundamentally flawed and full of bias as to seem like deliberate trolling. Yeah, good luck with that!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

jancivil wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:15 am The chief takeaway: "think Poe's Law".
Well, I bought shitloads of hardware last year in search of the perfect studio and had to sell half of it with big losses. Waste of money pisses me off, so why not take it out on a room full of software people in the best of KVR style? It is always others who have all the fun.

Why will posters on this topic not admit that we're time-wasting losers who could be making music with our hardware and software?

deastman wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:12 amthis topic is moving too quickly to keep up.
It is moving absolutely nowhere, so no worries. You can hang on any moment.
seem like deliberate trolling. Yeah, good luck with that!
Thanks, mate. Did I tell you that when I demo DIVA or just listen to tunes made with it, I am almost crying about the fact that this sheen, clean, high frequency VA sound is supposed to strike me as analogue?

williedscarface wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:15 am Why will posters on this topic not admit that we're time-wasting losers who could be making music with our hardware and software?
Making music... :lol: And using... software... :roll: C'mon!

Is J.M. Jarre already informed about this thread? :lol:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Funny how things are subjective. After spending a night arguing with IncarnateX about an FM synth today I have checked how it sounds and... it's not my thing. Not even if it was the best FM synth on the earth. I would much rather watch another boring Fender Strat review:)
~stratum~

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:32 am
Well, I bought shitloads of hardware last year in search of the perfect studio and had to sell half of it with big losses. Waste of money pisses me off, so why not take it out on a room full of software people in the best of KVR style? It is always others who have all the fun.
What a waste of time this thread is. OP admitted trolling; ignore it and get on with your lives.

If you were my mate, IncarnateX, I'd call you a d!ck and tell you to shutup. Luckily you're not!

Hardware does sound better... But it's a pain in the ass to use.

So, I'll stick to software.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

CinningBao wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:45 am What a waste of time this thread is. OP admitted trolling; ignore it and get on with your lives.
To be honest, i think this is 20% trolling, and 80% real opinion. Otherwise his threads like these wouldn't come up so frequently. It's OK, to each his opinion. The thing is, it's quite ideological in this case, which is always bad.

CinningBao wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:45 amIf you were my mate, IncarnateX, I'd call you a d!ck and tell you to shutup. Luckily you're not!
Excuse me, but who are you again and why would I care what you would have to say about anything or anyone in any possible world?

Did you get the impression at some point that I would like to befriend you? And do you really really really imagine that I would shut up because YOU told me so on a internet forum. Oh, dear. KVR narcissism in full bloom :nutter:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”