Output Exhale OR Analog Strings?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All Output stuff is overpriced IMO...they are sounds pretreated for a specific sound "out-the-box"...

But hey if that's your thing....

I bought all the Output stuff and don't regret it at all. Well worth the price to me. What exactly does "pre-treated out of the box" even mean?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Yeh, I got mine in the NI 50% off sale an no regrets. The base samples are good and the engine has good scope for movement and fx, you don’t have to use the heavily processed presets, you can of course make your own!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:33 am Yeh, I got mine in the NI 50% off sale an no regrets. The base samples are good and the engine has good scope for movement and fx, you don’t have to use the heavily processed presets, you can of course make your own!
Thanks for the feedback. Did you get separate serials for each product in the bundle or how was it? Was it same like u-he sale where we got an email with separate codes?

In the last sale serials were put directly into your Output account. I think they set up an account for you if you don't have one already. The serials are for authorizing in Native Access one per instrument.

The pads in Exhale are pretty unique, you can reverse the samples in Exhale, Strings and Brass as well.

polarsky wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:45 pm In the last sale serials were put directly into your Output account. I think they set up an account for you if you don't have one already. The serials are for authorizing in Native Access one per instrument.

The pads in Exhale are pretty unique, you can reverse the samples in Exhale, Strings and Brass as well.
Thanks for the information. However, this time it looks like everything will be through Native Access only, as they are saying Output is the first company to take part in the NI partner shop.

Yeah, I am still on the line for Exhale or Strings or Substance. Might take the plunge on the last day if possible.

If anyone has got the bundle, can they please confirm what's the case?

Any love for Signal? Over-priced even on sale?

Signal sounds great, but of less use for me compared to others.

By the way, got this information from NI forum:
Spoke to NI chat support and they told me we get separate codes (Output Essential Engines deal) and they are redeemable on either platform.

Edit: Just heard back from Output and they confirmed that we can use the bundle completion feature later on and that it would actually work out cheaper than just buying the bundle through Output!
Looks like it is the same case as u-he sale, which sounds exciting now! :o

thanks

Got further clarification from NI chat support. A bit tricky I think.

Excerpts from the chat:
You will get a separate serial number for each product that you can register in Native Access.
When you register in Native Access it will be synced to the Output account and you can download them from both Native Access and your Output account.
once you register in Native access it then will be also registered on the Output site
The products will be registered with NI, but with every purchase of an Output product the sales data will be synced to Output
After purchasing the bundle, you will get separate serials for each product. You need to first activate/register the serial "manually" in Native Access. Then, it will get synced with Output Hub.
So basically, we need to activate them one by one in Native Access and then they will show up in Native Access and Output Hub for download.

My upgrade for the entire bundle is $144. Not sure if I should get it. Anybody feel some of the instruments are buggy, and not to many updates. Especially Movement...

rmacattack wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:06 pm My upgrade for the entire bundle is $144. Not sure if I should get it. Anybody feel some of the instruments are buggy, and not to many updates. Especially Movement...
FWIW, it is no risk purchase (14-day return policy is valid on bundle upgrades too). Just upgrade to the bundle, try out the products that are missing and then simply ask for a partial refund. You will end up getting some useful missing products for less that $144. Or, just get the full refund if you don't want to keep any of those products.

Why am I so confident? Have done it successfully twice. I got Portal, Chaos and Airlift for only $55 recently!

Of course, you will need to contact Output support and there will be some round of emails.

Return to “Instruments”