bx hybrid v2 is on sale now.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

any good!?

yes its a good EQ. It has some other featuers which can come in handy. I like using the joystick UI from time to time. best to try the demo and decide for yourself. :phones:

Yeah. Good EQ with fun (useful) joystick.

Not any better than your stock daw eq. But with an outdated gui.
More BPM please

It’s 4 dollars with a 25 dollar voucher and the %off coupon out there.

4 dollars. And it’s not bad.

Well this just simply isn't true.
dionenoid wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:52 pm Not any better than your stock daw eq. But with an outdated gui.

I bought it

I get the ads but not the vouchers. How does that work?

If you spend some money you will start getting a voucher every month. If you have spent money and are not getting the vouchers I would contact them.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I get the monthly voucher. I do not get vouchers or emails for products that go on sale that I already have. I have read on their facebook page that this is the "new way" they are doing it now. :phones:

Now the Masterdesk on sale but too much cash for me

acousticglue wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:21 am Now the Masterdesk on sale but too much cash for me
I have it. My opinion: it's ok. It lets you quickly dial in something decent. Not final. It soft of like a one-knob but with more knobs, so a more-knob plugin. But it's not as versatile as needed to do a final master, IMHO. You can, for example, use it on a mix buss to quickly dial in a psudeo-master just to get things sounding a bit better. Or if you don't care that much, a final proto-master. :phones:

Return to “Effects”