Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Never mind the boring sinthesiser, what's the Tele?

It's a Fender. One of the early Mexican builds with the 5-way pickup switch. The other one is a Schecter Tempest Extreme with a Bigsby added.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:57 am It's a 60F ... I've owned it since the early 90's. It sounds great to me. Not really comparable to junos or polysix as it's a monosynth. Awesome for bass and spacey stuff, but I've got all manner of sounds out of it over the years ... it gets sampled a lot.
Cooooool. Just checked some tubes. Do you have any good examples of how you use it up somewhere and could you link me to them?

IncarnateX wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:43 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:57 am It's a 60F ... I've owned it since the early 90's. It sounds great to me. Not really comparable to junos or polysix as it's a monosynth. Awesome for bass and spacey stuff, but I've got all manner of sounds out of it over the years ... it gets sampled a lot.
Cooooool. Just checked some tubes. Do you have any good examples of how you use it up somewhere and could you link me to them?
There's a T60F Live Pack with audio demos here, and some albums it's used heavily on here, here, here and here. It does bass and bleeps on most of my releases over the last 25 years.

And it is 1 osc only. No subs? I am impressed. Now I get envious. Btw, happened to fall upon “Klik” when looking for your tracks. Cool, hypnotic, abrubtly change, return, the noices, drums and fm like synth drone/belly moves create interesting patterns. Like.

IncarnateX wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:13 pm And it is 1 osc only. No subs? I am impressed. Now I get envious. Btw, happened to fall upon “Klik” when looking for your tracks. Cool, hypnotic, abrubtly change, return, the noices, drums and fm like synth drone/belly moves create interesting patterns. Like.
Thank you. Yeah ... it's a single oscillator with high and low pass filters. The Teisco did the bass on Klik ... the other synth parts are a Jupiter 6.

vurt wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:49 pmnope,
like i said, youre missing the most important part of a studio, imo...
This part?

Wow,love Japanese beer.

Off there next month :tu:

:o
no drinking in the studio!

Spent a few quid and swapped out some main bits.

Noice.
You know I've only just clued onto your name being f*ckwit :dog:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

nice!

also, look kids, a phone that's plugged in to a wall :o

Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:18 pm Noice.
you fuckwit :lol:

vurt wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:20 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:18 pm Noice.
you fuckwit :lol:
:D
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

ha ha, it's also my email address. Amusing when you have to spell it out to people and as you do their light bulb comes on :)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”