Tracktion Software Waveform
2%
Hate is a negative emotion I don't give into
30%

Total votes: 562

RELATED
PRODUCTS

:lol:

This thread is a farce, there is simply not enough PT/FL hate here.

"Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio" with 0 votes is the winner, everyone should switch now.

rewrite history wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:15 pm "Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio" with 0 votes is the winner, everyone should switch now.
Years ago, I collaborated with the webradio of the University where I studied. They used Mixcraft to record their shows (both the live and the pre-recorded). People loved it because it was very easy to use (almost all the students were not from scientific courses, they had little technical background and technology was not high on their interests), but I really couldn't gel with it. I was used to Cubase and also some keyboard commands in Mixcraft, if my memory serves me well, didn't follow the "standard" used by many daw. Luckily, my tasks were IT-related (I didn't partecipate to any show), so I didn't really use it.

I don't hate Mixcraft (or any other daw, for the matter), it's just to show there's nothing that can please everybody.

Back to the original question: feeling uncomfortable (for whatever reason) with a certain piece of software is one thing, being ungry with the developers for bugs and such is understandable, but hating a software makes no sense.
In my opinion, we are wasting time with this thread. What are we going to gain? Divisions between groups of users?

Hating?!? WTF!

(and the thread is already 7 pages long...)
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

Bitwig... Bleach.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Mixmeister hates my computer. I got it at the KVR charity auction for next to nothing but have never managed to successfully complete the initial plugin scan.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Robmobius wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:25 am Bitwig... Bleach.
You mean "Dom" bleach, right? :hihi: The software is ok. Though I don't want to modulate the modulations of modulatory modul modulations, personally.

How did Reaper become the most hated DAW?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Have no clue, but here is a song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

v1o wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:12 am How did Reaper become the most hated DAW?
Probably because it's not as intuitive or as friendly to learn for most people whilst being pretty ugly when the makeup is removed, and being left to fend for oneself to try and do something about it rather than have a product which is developed in a highly focused block by block way that caters to specific producer / artists needs.

Just my thoughts...
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

jealousy, have to realize that half the people are trying to sell you something, and the other half are buying what they selling.

I put my opinon on ebay, I'm selling it for 10 Euro's.. :-D
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

reggie1979 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:44 am Have no clue, but here is a song:
Hitmen do it better -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74b1prb36FQ
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

It's not the software I hate, it's the idiots who use it. That said, only being able to select three was far too limiting.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I ask for all people who managed to choose the hate selection. How come do you manage to live with the vibration of hating something. karma accumulation at its best. I have never thought I would see so many sad people here. One has to be sad to hate something to me.

For example, I don't like how Propellerheads operate. Like they introduce small change and advertise the heck out of it like a huge bid deal. They somehow will manage to disturb every forum with new topic about Reason everywhere. But, I love the DAW no matter how much they don't care to listen to the user.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”