POLL: My favourite OB-Xd skin is... (and enter to win a Vertigo license)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion

Choose your favourite skins

Cajhmere Black'n'Blue
3%
Cajhmere Black'n'Orange
3%
Cajhmere Leopard
2%
discoDSP Blue
15%
discoDSP Classic
16%
discoDSP Grey
6%
Rin Elyran Classic SEM
8%
Sergio Frias Classic
4%
Studio OB-X Classic
13%
Studio OB-Xa Classic
8%
Totolitoto Classic Blue
22%

Total votes: 113

RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

What's the best for you? Thank you!
Last edited by discoDSP on Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Totolitoto Classic Blue is my favourite. Easily the most professional looking (and the wood panels make it sound better). Nice easy-on-the-eyes colour scheme, good size and layout. DiscoDSP Classic in 2nd place, and the Rin Elryan Classic SEM in 3rd, although I don't use it as I prefer darker colour schemes. I don't like the large rectangular skins.

Come on guys. The biggest internet audio community and just 12 votes? :dog: :help: :eek:

guess I will grab the demo and look at them if I can?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:31 am guess I will grab the demo and look at them if I can?
Best idea ever :tu: :hyper:

I like them all except Cajhmere Leopard, still deciding what one I like the best.

ATS wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:37 am I like them all except Cajhmere Leopard, still deciding what one I like the best.
Thank you. Your vote will be incredibly valuable.
Last edited by discoDSP on Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

voted!

ATS wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:42 amvoted!
Cheers Alex, appreciated. Wish all KVR users were like you.

Some motivation: I will give away a free Vertigo license (special unreleased build) to a lucky winner who votes and post here. It will be announced on April 15. Good luck ;)

Studio OB-X classic
the fancy ones are too wide for my laptop

Dave

discoDSP wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:28 am Come on guys. The biggest internet audio community and just 12 votes? :dog: :help: :eek:

maybe put up the images?

A first look at the page for OB-Xd sent me on a wild internet search, trying to find out why this synth is no longer free. It took me a long, long time to find out that it is still actually free to use. I am very confused that the webpage has a buy button. I would not have been so confused if the button had said "donate".

Anyway, I just tried all of the skins on my MacBook 12 and my favourite is Rin Elyran Classic SEM. It fits the screen (important!), has high contrast, is very readable, but it also has a character of its own. I liked some of the others, but some of them were a little too wide for my macbook, others did not have enough contrast, yet still others did not have that elusive artistic quality.

Best of luck in the giveaway everyone!

I voted to discoDSP Classic and Totolitoto Classic Blue

AnX wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:19 am
discoDSP wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:28 am Come on guys. The biggest internet audio community and just 12 votes? :dog: :help: :eek:

maybe put up the images?
+1

Return to “Instruments”