Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaDelay

gonna be damn hard to resist! :help:
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

No it won't...once you bought it ! :phones:
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Just checked the Valhalla DSP webpage and... nothing yet. Let the countdown / page refreshing begin. :party:
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City

transverb wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:02 am Just checked the Valhalla DSP webpage and... nothing yet. Let the countdown / page refreshing begin. :party:

egbert wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:10 pm It is important to feel that your GAS is not out of control, that it is contained, as it were. I've taken the precaution of ordering one of these:Image
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasometer ... biguation)
:lol: :tu: :tu:

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:25 am
transverb wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:02 am Just checked the Valhalla DSP webpage and... nothing yet. Let the countdown / page refreshing begin. :party:
Don Gunn tweeted "T-minus 12 hours" 4 hours ago, so if he meant it literally there's going to be a few hours yet to wait.
Unless there's a delay.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6 hours!

It'll be the mother of all delays... 8)

The end of the world as we know it is near. :pray:
Last edited by Hadrondrift on Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mea culpa: I never warmed up to VRoom. I don’t know why, I just could never get it to sound the way I wanted in my head.

VVV and VPlate though, those have been on the majority of my recordings I since I started to use them, and they’ve only yielded more usability as I’ve learned the quirks of each algorithm. (Right now I’m into the “modeled” plate options from VP.)

So yeah...very excited for VDelay 😀

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm a bit confused with the time zones and KVR time, plus I suck at math; how many hours left?

ziggysane wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:37 pm Mea culpa: I never warmed up to VRoom. I don’t know why, I just could never get it to sound the way I wanted in my head.

VVV and VPlate though, those have been on the majority of my recordings I since I started to use them, and they’ve only yielded more usability as I’ve learned the quirks of each algorithm. (Right now I’m into the “modeled” plate options from VP.)
I felt the same originally. Plate is my go-to reverb, and VVV occasionally just for variety. But recently I dug back into VRoom and found it pretty rewarding. Try the depth at 0% or 100% to isolate the early/late reflections and play with the settings on each.

Return to “Effects”