PRODUCTS
ValhallaDelay

gentleclockdivider wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:37 pm THe win demo is mac OSX
So is the OSX demo :lol:

Where's the win demo ?????? :cry:
Fixed (again...). Sorry about that.
Don Gunn
ValhallaDSP Support

rewrite history wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:39 pmNothing a good FX chain can't mimic...

So what does it do that can't already be achieved a dozen other ways?

Besides satisfying the GAS Placebo effect?
I mean, really you don't need any instruments or plugins at all when you can draw waveforms directly into a sound editor. So sell all your stuff, delete your KVR account and get to it.

Burillo wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:40 pm VST3 Windows demo doesn't appear to be installing VST3 version. or if it does, it didn't go into the system default VST3 path.
Just fixed; please try downloading the demo again.
Don Gunn
ValhallaDSP Support

Burillo wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:40 pm VST3 Windows demo doesn't appear to be installing VST3 version. or if it does, it didn't go into the system default VST3 path.

Download the installer again, there's a new one that fixes that issue.

Seeing as I only have 2 other delays.... instabuy!

Instabought

Listened to the sound demos, it really sounds great. I promised myself not to buy any more delays.. wth.
Will have to try the demo I guess when I have the time.

Just a quick question - no LFO's and no choice of filtertypes (except simple EQ)? Adding LFO's would add alot of sonic possibilities.

21hertz wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:51 pm Listened to the sound demos, it really sounds great. I promised myself not to buy any more delays.. wth.
Will have to try the demo I guess when I have the time.

Just a quick question - no LFO's and no choice of filtertypes (except simple EQ)? Adding LFO's would add alot of sonic possibilities.
HiFi, Digital, and BBD modes have a Mod LFO.
Don Gunn
ValhallaDSP Support

the only thing i'm missing from it is a panic button...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

rewrite history wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:39 pm
Steve1974 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:50 pm Just bought and tested it and I can say that it's definitely not "another delay". It's a delay, spring and shimmer reverbs, a chorus, a pitch-shifter and many more.. and of course its sound quality is amazing.
At this price it's a steal.
Nothing a good FX chain can't mimic...

Besides satisfying the GAS Placebo effect...
Shhhh... We can't have that kind of talk around here. Might put people on edge. Here, have a coupon.
A well-behaved signature.

:D

Just woke up... give me the skinny... how does this thing sound? :phones:
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City

rewrite history wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:39 pm So what does it do that can't already be achieved a dozen other ways?

Well, for starters, it just made me breakfast in bed. And it fluffed my pillows. Your move Soundtoys.

Hi

Very, very, very nice.

The feedback on this thing is lethal - feel sorry for the neighbours if you were otherwise indisposed after turning it up 70%!

I like effects that can really be driven and with this delay you can really DRIVE things hard.

So, yes another purchase imminent.

VST3 version is still not installed 1.0.1v3 (VST2 works fine).
Still testing... wow, this delay is not from this world :love:

rewrite history wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:39 pm
Steve1974 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:50 pm Just bought and tested it and I can say that it's definitely not "another delay". It's a delay, spring and shimmer reverbs, a chorus, a pitch-shifter and many more.. and of course its sound quality is amazing.
At this price it's a steal.
Nothing a good FX chain can't mimic...

The ghost mode sounds difficult to mimic. How would you go about duplicating it with other plugins?

Return to “Effects”