Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:22 pm the missus likes it :shrug:
not putting it near my guitar though :scared:
:lol:
Sweet child in time...

nix808 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:16 pm nut sauce is superstional potient imo
I have no idea what that means but it doesn't work that well for guitars, but what you guys (oh the gutter :lol: ) are talking about might be fine.

Guthrie Govan does call it "inappropriately named" :hihi:

Here's more saucy talk: I'm not un-hardening the tail of my strat. So I need a fiddle with some wiggle.

Carry on.......

I use Nut Evolution on my guitars...
Sweet child in time...

I had no idea there was such a thing. Thanks.

reggie1979 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:05 pm I had no idea there was such a thing. Thanks.
Made by Super Vee. You paint it into the nut slots and let it dry for about an hour. I think it works better than anything else I have tried.
Sweet child in time...

looks messy

reggie1979 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:14 pm
nix808 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:16 pm nut sauce is superstional potient imo
I meant a potion of some superstition, but I could be wrong-it's just that I never had strings hanging up in my nuts(heh)

"If I just spend MORE money, I'll finally get what I want" .................................................... that will last for a week and then you'll send it back

Honestly, what does it take to get what you really want? The tuners suck, 60 cycle hum, won't stay in tune, fret sprout, strings break too easily (that was a 3000 music man) dead notes.

Custom build you say? Poop. What if they muck it up.

I've never had a Kiesel. Maybe that is a good route but their prices are now high too.

I don't like my herd. Maybe I'll just quit. At least I finally found a bass I like.

Ibanez could be safe bet for a floating trem

That's the one I'm taking back.

I keep trying to like it but 1200 bucks for something that isn't quite right just ain't gonna cut it.

It has these BIZARRE tuning pegs. They are called "Hap M" and you lock them by using a penny (US penny) and then undoing the tuner. My locking tuners all have the dial thingy. It's annoying and it ruins any chance of keeping it. I was starting to get used to the rest of the guitar and simply realizing that my dream of dive whammy's is just not going to happen (I'm not a shredder anyways :lol: )

Sounds great, looks terrific, has a wonderful roasted maple neck and SS frets. But it's just too quirky. My only other desirable guitar is a strat, but it's too beefy and bulky. It has noiseless pickups which is neat but the trem is shot and I don't feel like buying another.

Come'on people, feel my pain :x

Got myself a Yamaha APX500ii. Lovely to play and it look great. Bought it second hand from someone who took really good care of it :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

reggie1979 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:09 pm "If I just spend MORE money, I'll finally get what I want" .................................................... that will last for a week and then you'll send it back

Honestly, what does it take to get what you really want? The tuners suck, 60 cycle hum, won't stay in tune, fret sprout, strings break too easily (that was a 3000 music man) dead notes.

Custom build you say? Poop. What if they muck it up.

I've never had a Kiesel. Maybe that is a good route but their prices are now high too.

I don't like my herd.
Maybe a....
VARIAX?
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

gotta be a new gibson, probably 25k because les paul took a dump on it or something

edit: I guess it makes sense that it has pee 90's in it huh?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

seatacaster.
pisscaster.

or toilecaster of course :P

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”