If Your DAW Was A Kinder Surprise Easter Egg...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What Would You Want To See Inside ?

It's that time of year again.... so thought it would be fun to have an Easter thread...

(For those who don't know what a Kinder Surprise Egg is, it's typically a chocolate covered egg with a sweet second layer surrounding a plastic cased shell with some sort of toy inside). Use your imagination... It could be a message of some sort other than a physical toy... Kinder eggs are typically the size of that one can cup on an average sized palm, but I'll set the dimensional limits to 8 by 6 inches for this which is around the normal size of an average Easter Egg.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

How does a chocolate egg relate in any way to crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus?
And how do you further translate this lack of relationship to DAWs??

Do something productive with your time, will ya?

:dog:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

THE INTRANCER wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:34 am What Would You Want To See Inside ?
Satan!
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

spunkmuffin wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:50 am
THE INTRANCER wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:34 am What Would You Want To See Inside ?
Satan!
At least now we're getting somewhere in the vicinity of the subject :clap: :tu:
Music tech enthusiast

I use Reaper so the toy that came with it would probably be able to be put together in a million different ways, do just about anything if you read the pamphlet that came with it (about 100m square), have numerous extensions that complicated it even further and left you feeling slightly exhausted when completed. That could be just me though. ;)

Sauron. I never managed to get him for the LotR collection.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Another Kinder egg.

antic604 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:39 am How does a chocolate egg relate in any way to crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus?
because he was born from an egg on a mountain top...

although i could be getting my myths and stories mixed up.

It's that time of year again.... so thought it would be fun to have an Easter thread...

(For those who don't know what a Kinder Surprise Egg is, it's typically a chocolate covered egg with a sweet second layer surrounding a plastic cased shell with some sort of toy inside). Use your imagination... It could be a message of some sort other than a physical toy... Kinder eggs are typically the size of that one can cup on an average sized palm, but I'll set the dimensional limits to 8 by 6 inches for this which is around the normal size of an average Easter Egg.
christina ricci
she likes to get in to small spaces.

A black hole.
Wavetables for DUNE2/3, Blofeld, IL Harmor, Hive and Serum etc: http://charlesdickens.neocities.org/
£10 for lifetime updates including wavetable editor for Windows.

Music: https://soundcloud.com/markholt

vurt wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:22 pm
antic604 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:39 am How does a chocolate egg relate in any way to crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus?
because he was born from an egg on a mountain top...

although i could be getting my myths and stories mixed up.
Everyone's confused about something. That's life :) :tu:
Music tech enthusiast

a little baby hen
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Easter and giving people eggs is a pagan thing that pre dates Christianity.
When the early Christians were trying to take over they would allow the general population to continue their traditional celebrations but change the meaning so as to get less resistance.
Hence winter solstice becomes Christmas, festival of Eostre becomes the resurrection celebration commonly known as Easter, etc.
Christians changed the meaning of the egg to represent the rock that supposedly rolled away and let the resurrected Jesus leave the cave his body was stored in.
Seems a bit illogical as there’s never been a shortage of actual rocks to represent the one that rolled away.
Last edited by Acid Mitch on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A dancing anime character.

Easter is the fertility festival, doesn't have much to do with Christianity apart from the aforementioned co-opting of other people's traditions to market your religion better. Eggs and rabbits seem pretty apt for fertility.

love eggs and rampant rabbits?

ann summers easter gifts?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”