Wusik X42 BETA (Windows only for now) - Instrument/Effect Bridge and more

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, automation is now working 8) But i found a new problem: it stops working again after changing the oversampling setting...

Ahhh, indeed, good call. I will fix that, it's a simple thing I forgot. Thanks for looking into all things. :hug:

No problem, happy to help testing :hug: Also, automation isn't working in VST3 :scared:
Last edited by ben2012 on Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ok, I will check VST3 too. :cool:

And presets aren't exposed to the host in VST3... (tested with Reaper) :ud:

New Wusik X42 Windows BETA

Apr 19 2019 - V1.0.0 BETA #064

- Several internal changes, so read the Important instructions below.
- Improved program listing on VST2, VST3 is still a problem.

! Important ! - be sure to update all the files from the data folder and re-scan and re-do the list of plugins, both on the plugin's manager and also in the manager output. So you have only new files from this beta version. In the plugin's manager, clear the list and rescan.

I haven't fixed the MuLab problems or the VST3 no-programs-list problem (this is a bit problematic, as VST3 uses a totally new format for programs)

Cheers, WilliamK

:tu:

New file uploaded. :cool: Fixed the MuLab problem. Actually, this was important, as I wasn't checking channel settings the right way. So thanks to that fix I actually fixed a serious problem related to channels.

I need to read more on how VST3 expect programs to be set, as from what I gather some hosts want in the "old" way, and some in the new way (external file). I will try some more tomorrow. A bit tired right now...

Cheers, and thanks for helping me out.

VST2 looks quite good right now :hyper: Will do some more testing tomorrow!

One small thing I noticed: When changing the preset within the plugin or on the host, everything works as expected, but the preset isn't selected in the bridge-window. Not sure if this is supposed to be this way…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Will X42 spread the CPU load over multiple cores, and will the GUI resizing be for the wrapped plugin, or only the host GUI?
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Each bridged plugin goes into a new thread, so the OS will handle the balance.

You can't zoom the GUI, if that's what you mean.

Cheers

Thanks, sounds promising regarding the CPU load. Regarding the resizing, what does it mean then? In the description you are mentioning something about being the first supporting resizing. Can't remember exactly, and since I'm on my mobile now I don't want to go back anf check.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Ah, I removed that a while ago, it was about the manager interface. It doesn't need resizing so I ditched the idea. ;-)

Apr 20 2019 - V1.0.0 BETA #066 :cool:

- Again, several internal changes, so read the Important instructions below.
- Fixed a problem when resizing plugins that allows that, such as Wusik 8008.
- Synced the current program selected in the menu with the internal selection.

! Important ! - be sure to update all the files from the data folder and re-scan and re-do the list of plugins, both on the plugin's manager and also in the manager output. So you have only new files from this beta version. In the plugin's manager, clear the list and rescan.

Cheers, WilliamK

Return to “Instruments”