If Your DAW Was A Kinder Surprise Easter Egg...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

spunkmuffin wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:25 pm
Acid Mitch wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:22 pmChristians changed the meaning of the egg to represent the rock that supposedly rolled away and let the resurrected Jesus leave the cave his body was stored in.
So at Easter children gobble Jesus' chocolate rocks? Hmm ok :tu:
and the gold foil represents the turin shroud and the "kit kat" mug represents a donkey or something...
the 5 quid you get off your uncle is because he wasn't expecting you to bloody visit on easter and now has to give you something :x

THE INTRANCER wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:05 pm Here's mine, it's called the Presonus Remote Control, which is used for controlling Studio One and other devices, batteries not included for obvious reasons. :P

:x
its not easter yet!
youre not supposed to open them yet :tantrum:

Oops, I forgot it had to be a daw, damn.

How about an amp sim that actually sounds good and isn't noisy.

... or a hammer for smashing up banjos?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:34 am What Would You Want To See Inside ?
A user manual that isn't over 1300 pages. :ud:

lessera wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:58 pm
THE INTRANCER wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:34 am What Would You Want To See Inside ?
Can't agree here. I'm pretty disappointed if it's under 1500. :phones:

THE INTRANCER wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:05 pm Here's mine, it's called the Presonus Remote Control, which is used for controlling Studio One and other devices, batteries not included for obvious reasons. :P

That's awesome here in the USA we have little itty bitty Kinder eggs the size of Cadbury Creme eggs ... I heard Europe and everywhere else they are great big and you fit all kinds of goodies in them.

Aloysius wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:47 pm ... or a hammer for smashing up banjos?
Good one!

:tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

STABILITY and world peace

But there is already reaper.

Acid Mitch wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:22 pm Christians changed the meaning of the egg to represent the supposed rock that supposedly rolled away and let the supposedly resurrected supposed Jesus leave the supposed cave his supposed body was supposedly stored in.
:tu:

Robert Randolph wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:05 pm
lessera wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:58 pm
Can't agree here. I'm pretty disappointed if it's under 1500. :phones:
If I am subjected to something of that length, it had better be written by George RR Martin. :wheee:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”