Synthmaster vs Serum

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:44 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:21 pm hes just boosting his post count to get in to the buy and sell. nothing to fuss over :hihi:
he mentioned it in one of the other threads :)
:bang:
Bennetto wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:25 pm yes - honestly i needed 5 posts that i can post in the sell & buy forum
just imagine if the 100 post thing had been implemented :o

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:43 pm
Teksonik wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:18 pm
VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:32 pm
Teksonik wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:21 pm That's why they make Demos for the vast majority of plugins. :wink:
If save function wasn't disabled on most demos it may be enough,did dozen of cool presets testing many demos and then nothing,can't load them again in the mix and to compare with other ones made with other demo synth.
You can only check and test d default sounds.
Always wonder about that.
You should know better what i'm talking about?
I mean disbling 'save' and 'import' functions is wrong decision,better fully working synth for 2 weeks,then stop functioning or something,just an opinion :)
Well I know that all I need to decide whether to buy something or not is a few minutes. If I'm loving the sound and making patches whether they can be saved or not then I don't need two weeks.

The problem with "fully working synth for 2 weeks" is that it would allow people to use the plugin in a track, spend two weeks working on it then render. Kind of discourages people from buying it.

Anyway if using the demo no matter how limited doesn't tell you what you want to know then asking someone else isn't going to help either....... :shrug:
Just sharing opinion,personally i can't decide for 2 minutes even for 2 days,maybe it's personal,people who buy software will buy it anyway,those who don't will not no matter what ...about almighty vur(s)t opinion about my why i'm writing here,lets deserve it for ones at least intentionally:
HEY I'M OFFERING over 3500 presets for both Synthmasters - 50% OFF this weekend.
Happy now :)
errr...
i didn't give any opinion.
i stated two facts.

what the op was up to.
how i knew what the op was up to.

:shrug:

probably have to make new anonymous account and write blsht wherever i want with no responsibility or something.
Maybe that's the trick these days :)

vurt wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:48 pm just imagine if the 100 post thing had been implemented :o
That's the first thing that came to mind but would anyone really have the stamina to post 100 times in short succession ?

Perhaps so perhaps not but the 5 post limit seems pointless.

How about if there was also a three month restriction as well ?

Oh well not a big deal one way or the other as long as we're careful in the Marketplace when dealing with members who have not yet established a presence here...... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:56 pm probably have to make new anonymous account and write blsht wherever i want with no responsibility or something.
Maybe that's the trick these days :)
you could i suppose.
not sure why youd want to though?

Heya - nooo!!!

I had the five post already before i posted this post because this post I really interested in because synthmaster is on sale now.

Yes I am new into this forum and needed fast 5 posts.

The main reason I got into this forum was the „sell and buy“ forum - and I am still amazed - yes, I am a plugin junkie - everyday I buy plugins. Since I got here I have money for bread and water again.

But anyway - this post was after I got my first 5 posts - I do not hope that this will follow me till my last days on

So calm down and peace,
Bennetto

No worries and don't take it personally. It's just that historically you're more likely to have troubles doing a transaction with someone who is new than someone who has been here a while. I think we've all learned to be a bit more cautious when dealing with someone new. Again nothing personal.

It doesn't mean that new members are automatically thieves or old timers are automatically honest. But just based on observations in the Marketplace over the years it's probably wise to exercise caution when dealing with a new member who isn't known yet. :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Bennetto wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:14 pm
But anyway - this post was after I got my first 5 posts - I do not hope that this will follow me till my last days on

So calm down and peace,
Bennetto
in that case, my apologies :)

and welcome aboard :tu:

plug in junkie? youll fit right in :lol:

Ok, no Problem - i don’t take it Personal.

Nice to meet you guys.

Peace,
Bennetto

What do you have on offer?

I think the best answer to such an A vs B situation is to explore the demos, and listen to what others are doing with each system (and available patches), in your preferred style, on YouTubes, SoundClouds, etc..

But I would think twice before I let the current sale on SynthMaster1 or 2 (and many expansion banks) slip away! And with SM3 a relatively short drive down the road, it really does present a strong argument, IMO.

I was not aware of these monthly payment options prior to this thread, but seems to me this expanded payment process could mean acquiring BOTH! You'd certainly have your hands (and tracks) full for the next many months!

Good luck in your quest!

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:43 pm I'M OFFERING over 3500 presets for both Synthmasters - 50% OFF this weekend.
Where can I find this 50% off 3500 presets for both Synthmasters deal? Thanks!

mdstudio wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:39 pm Nice! Will the users be able to modify the actual waveform by editing its harmonics/partials before any effects take place? I find editing harmonics easier than editing the waveform itself.
I guess we can consider editing partials as "applying a spectral filter" FX
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “Instruments”