Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
lucknow13
KVRist
477 posts since 14 May, 2006 from toronto canada

Post Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:52 pm

stockholm808 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:51 am
I would like to know if there is PRO version of HGFortune Ultraswamp and the Dream Machine 3 ? After he passed away all his work became free to download but cant find the PRO versions only the FREE versions. Anyone ?
Have you tried vst4free? There are a few on there that are the Pro versions.

lucknow13
KVRist
477 posts since 14 May, 2006 from toronto canada

Re: Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

Post Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:13 pm

NI limelight?

K82
KVRist
136 posts since 10 Mar, 2009

Re: Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

Post Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:32 am

Can I get native instruments pro 53 somewhere ?

TrustMe93
KVRer
7 posts since 11 Aug, 2013

Re: Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Pro 53 would be nice

User avatar
musicus
KVRist
145 posts since 28 Jan, 2003 from germany - Berlin

Re: Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:44 pm

TrustMe93 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:50 pm
Pro 53 would be nice
pro 53 is not free!

pinkjimiphoton
KVRAF
4792 posts since 9 Oct, 2005 from New England

Re: Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:37 am

gunter passed away? thats horrible news. so sad to hear.

holy shit. nice to see this thread still running, 8 hundred and 70 f**king pages!! impressive!!

i wonder how many of the old archive links still work, they've made it harder to hack than it used to be.
anyways, just checking in, kids... carry on!!
PjP
I wish my lawn was Emo, so it would cut itself...
My Music (updated link)
f**k CANCER

Cruba
KVRist
288 posts since 13 Dec, 2015

Re: Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

Post Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:37 pm

There should be something like archive.org just for all the nice vst's... and I'm always frightend, that I miss vst's that are flying under the radar of google & co.

lol Found by accident right now... Time's running!

http://www.synthmanuals.com/manuals/arb ... arb002.pdf

User avatar
arkmabat
KVRAF
3604 posts since 6 Nov, 2009

Re: Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

Post Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:23 pm

Hello, I'm looking for an old rompler/synth. Someone had made it as a hobby and I believe it was an sample-emulation of a Yamaha rompler. From what I recall, the interface was black but with 3 red LED digits to choose the instrument patch. Specifically, I recall a YouTube video of someone testing the vst and using the guitar patch to play along and nearly match the opening song in the N64 "Rush" racing game. Any help appreciated. I'm asking here because I doubt the homemade-looking website is still up and running.

User avatar
Halonmusic
KVRAF
2073 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

Post Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:13 am

arkmabat wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:23 pm
Hello, I'm looking for an old rompler/synth. Someone had made it as a hobby and I believe it was an sample-emulation of a Yamaha rompler. From what I recall, the interface was black but with 3 red LED digits to choose the instrument patch. Specifically, I recall a YouTube video of someone testing the vst and using the guitar patch to play along and nearly match the opening song in the N64 "Rush" racing game. Any help appreciated. I'm asking here because I doubt the homemade-looking website is still up and running.
I would go with Cyclone from Sonic Charge instead. Its based on a specific sampler from Yamaha. Its free too, layzer posted a big collection of sounds for it.
Don't be a Sheep. :borg:

Cruba
KVRist
288 posts since 13 Dec, 2015

Re: Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

Post Sat May 04, 2019 11:19 am

Hi all!

I read and old U-HE interview, Urs talkin bout his "old" homepage and came up with the idea to investigate a bit... Dunno if it's known stuff. The beginning is in german, but maybe fun to see, how things started. I found the MFM V 1.0 (don't remember havin it here) and surprise - the dl is working.

1997 - 2009 / kinda private page: https://web.archive.org/web/19971017200 ... meini.html

2002 - 2019 / u-he.com: https://web.archive.org/web/20020810075 ... .u-he.com/

more feedback machine V1.0 (Mac/Win): https://web.archive.org/web/20020813204 ... mfm01.html

RumblenceAU beta 1 (Mac / Audio Unit):

Rumblence:zoyd Synth (Mac/Audio Unit): https://web.archive.org/web/20101104110 ... .com/zoyd/

The Zebras seems to be demos and the zebra 1.0 was hosted on a us server, but the server is clean. ;(

Zebra downloads: https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://ww ... /download/*

Urs' music (no joke): https://web.archive.org/web/20030604083 ... com/music/

User avatar
WOK
KVRAF
2097 posts since 24 Feb, 2004 from Germany

Re: Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

Post Sat May 04, 2019 11:58 am

lucknow13 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:52 pm
stockholm808 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:51 am
I would like to know if there is PRO version of HGFortune Ultraswamp and the Dream Machine 3 ? After he passed away all his work became free to download but cant find the PRO versions only the FREE versions. Anyone ?
Have you tried vst4free? There are a few on there that are the Pro versions.
https://archive.org/details/HGFortuneNFG
"ZIP" at the right....
ImageImage

kone2006
KVRist
37 posts since 18 Jan, 2014

Re: Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

Post Mon May 06, 2019 4:21 am

anybody having xoxos Idiophone,i searched in the archives not avlbl.

User avatar
ccDuckett
KVRist
439 posts since 15 Jun, 2011 from Betwixt or between

Re: Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

Post Mon May 06, 2019 7:05 pm

kone2006 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:21 am
anybody having xoxos Idiophone,i searched in the archives not avlbl.
I don't have it, but even though he doesn't have a working website any longer, xoxos is still around here at KVR- why not try messaging him?
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

bob bobwood
KVRAF
1813 posts since 24 Apr, 2010 from Nottingham

Re: Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

Post Thu May 09, 2019 2:12 am

kone2006 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:21 am
anybody having xoxos Idiophone,i searched in the archives not avlbl.
http://web.archive.org/web/200704190435 ... odels.html
A-Z of Plugins, etc updated 22.35 December 24th 2016 updating May 2018 or a year later....

kone2006
KVRist
37 posts since 18 Jan, 2014

Re: Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

Post Thu May 09, 2019 3:32 am

hi bobwood thanks for the links,got it.

Return to “Instruments”