Why are...

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

666, fragma, brooklyn bounce, warp brothers, captain jack, e-rotic, groove coverage, haddaway, sash, aquagen, trance allstars...

How do we report threads? I can only report a post. :(

Nina Hagen, Boney M., my neighbor Wilfried, ...

baaz wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:26 am Noisia. :roll:
they're Dutch, I think...but great music for sure! :)

Germany has birthed a lot of great music.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

That's why it's called G-Money. They've always been ahead of the curve in terms of engineering.

Engage Operation Papersynth

Troll thread made by an idiot who, most likely, won't be returning.

Just report the initial post and a mod will take care of it.

TrackGuyx wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:50 am a big part of modern new top synths from Germany?

Rapid
Avenger
Dune3
(soon Zebra3 :P)

Germany isnt exactly famous for good Music.
How about good tech?

Developers are good musicians in the least cases.

TrackGuyx wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:50 am a big part of modern new top synths from Germany?

Rapid
Avenger
Dune3

Making synths is a highly technical matter and Germans are top engineers.

some

Rapid
Avenger
Dune3

Why not? alot of electronic music producers (techno, trance, schranz, hardcore/gabber/,hardstyle ect) come from Europe, and roots are in Germany (Mayday used to be big deal, love parade ect) and surounding countries like Netherlands (whole summer few festivals in a weekend, as ex Dance Valley E(lectronic)D(ance)M(music) festival has been since 94th ), Belgium, France (street parade) ect.

Its only logical that having such history with eletronic (mostly dance) music alot of modern synths (also Access music) come from that part of Europe :)

Its only America and most the rest of the world are 10 years late with all electronic dance music phenomenom (apart techno starting in detroit, somewhere underground, many years ago :D ) :)

I'd still say it's more about the tech side than about the music, though.

Stockhausen invented electronic music! (Well, its his own claim...; - )

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”