maschine 2 demo?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I wanna test the maschine software on a tablet but i cant find any demo?
Can someone help me?

There isn't one, as it doesn't make much sense to use it without the controller.

ew
A spectral heretic...

I use it without the controller all the time, it works fine.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

you need the serial from the hardware unit to make it work dont you?

while you can actually DL the software, unless you have bought the hardware, it's pointless (thats how i read it on the website)

The funny thing is that the software does work in demo mode without a valid license.

Reefius wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:12 am The funny thing is that the software does work in demo mode without a valid license.
Where do you find that demo version ?

Jolaff wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:27 pm
Reefius wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:12 am The funny thing is that the software does work in demo mode without a valid license.
Where do you find that demo version ?
That's the weird part... NI does not offer a demo version of Maschine, although there is a demo mode built into the software. The software can only be obtained in combination with hardware (any Maschine controller or Komplete Kontrol keyboard).

I know that the Maschine VST dll. works fine as demo but i have it anymore.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”