Can't find the Arturia V collection 7 leak thread - Mellotron, Synthi, CZ etc ???

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Obviously we can wait for a better price if we choose. Thanks for pointing that out.

Alternatively, we can simply decide to take our business elsewhere.

vurt wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:05 pm
SJ_Digriz wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:44 pm And the ability to tron your own samples is pretty sweet.
damn! that does sound nice! although, does it give them the "mello" sound? or as you say its a bit more hifi? so is it more just a sampler?
if it has a hint of multi tape then i could be interested :o
It's kind of in between. It does give it some of the tapishness and oddities around the mechanism of how a Mellotron works. It is not just a rompler. However, I don't want to give the impression that it is a full on tape emulation either. Again, it's kind of in between.

What I mean by hifi is more about how the amp staging works. It has a fuller and richer overall tonal quality to it compared to some of the "accurate" emulations. So it isn't clean/sterile sounding. In fact far from it. It just isn't the raw flat sound that the default MTron gives you. As usual trying to use stupid words like warm or fat are useless.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

thanks 8)

vurt wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:05 pm damn! that does sound nice! although, does it give them the "mello" sound? or as you say its a bit more hifi? so is it more just a sampler?
Oh, one more thing. The interface for loading your own samples is fairly limited. There was a lot of discussion between devs/testers over how feature rich to make that part. It is not intended to be Halion or Kontakt etc.. It's just enough capability to let you bring your own content into the format. Like you aren't going to put 100 velocity layers of 88 keyed samples across the keyboard. But, believe me it is fun as heck to mess with. I've done some fun vocal mangling for example.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

SJ_Digriz wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:13 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:05 pm damn! that does sound nice! although, does it give them the "mello" sound? or as you say its a bit more hifi? so is it more just a sampler?
Oh, one more thing. The interface for loading your own samples is fairly limited. There was a lot of discussion between devs/testers over how feature rich to make that part. It is not intended to be Halion or Kontakt etc.. It's just enough capability to let you bring your own content into the format. Like you aren't going to put 100 velocity layers of 88 keyed samples across the keyboard. But, believe me it is fun as heck to mess with. I've done some fun vocal mangling for example.
makes sense, the original was one layer :hihi:
sounds interesting though for sure.

caramik wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:10 pm owner of VC4, VC5, VC6 and Pigments I found it exagerated to ask me 299 US for the upgrade. Anyway I waited when they announce upgrade from VC5 to VC6 at 200 US. after some months they asked 99 for the upgrade. At that price I jumped in.
will wait for 99 us upgrade again.
Same here...

VC4, VC5, VC6, Pigments, M12-Filter, Mini-Filter, AudioFuse, KeyLab61 mkII

Crossgrade price: €299
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:16 pm
caramik wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:10 pm owner of VC4, VC5, VC6 and Pigments I found it exagerated to ask me 299 US for the upgrade. Anyway I waited when they announce upgrade from VC5 to VC6 at 200 US. after some months they asked 99 for the upgrade. At that price I jumped in.
will wait for 99 us upgrade again.
Same here...

VC4, VC5, VC6, Pigments, M12-Filter, Mini-Filter, AudioFuse, KeyLab61 mkII

Crossgrade price: €299
read kevins posts, apparently that's a bug, if you've got vc6 its 199.

Yep, missed it before I wrote, forgot to update the thread before posting :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

wagtunes wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:59 pm Just double checked. It's NOT $199 for the upgrade for me. It's $299.

WTF? That's 67% of the cost for new customers.

Are they insane?

doesnt matter if its $1 or $1000, you own M-Tron Pro, PB CZ and XILS 4, good enough for you and Arturia can "kiss your ass" so why are you still in this thread?

I remember, as a result of complaints that Arturia had made no pricing distinction for loyal customers on the last upgrade, Arturia made an announcement that they ‘had listened’ and that there would be a €99 upgrade available.

So Arturia aren’t listening anymore.

starflakeprj wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:24 pm Yep, missed it before I wrote, forgot to update the thread before posting :)
no worries :tu:
just making sure 8)

Does anyone know how (now) old Analog Lab 3 works after installing 4? It vanished from my list of installed plugins in Cubase, and yet remained in my Plugin Manager. When I then loaded this, it loaded AL4. Fine by me... just checking existing projects should load correctly in AL4?
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

I have some sympathy for Arturia. If any of these three plugins had been released at €/$ 66 I think it would be seen as a standard sort of price or at least no one would be surprised. Although given the current market and level of competition €66 is probably not "a bargain" intro price anymore.

Damn, i came here for the leak, and now i have to find out that Arturia even share the news in their latest newsletter. Not interested anymore now, seeing that it is official now. Bye.

I wait for V8

Return to “Instruments”