Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
V Collection X

I received an email from Arturia saying I can upgrade to Collection 7 for 199 Euros, but when I go into my account it states 299 Euros. Huh? For an upgrade....& I have been doing this every time since V3.....299 Euros is like ridiculous. Sorry, but it is when one takes into account how much I have spent with each Collection upgrade........which is a shame, as I have been using Arturia's products for about 10 years now....but 299 Euros to upgrade? Pleaseeeeeeee....

waltercruz wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:32 pm Just got an e-mail from Arturia, upgrade for $99 until June 10.
Mine is €199 and I have all the software. Do you have a ton of their hardware?

I bought V6 just under 6 months ago and they still want $199 for the upgrade. Pfft. I can agree with a $99/99 EUR update but this?! No more future Arturia purchases for me. Looks like I'm going back to UVI.
Last edited by JoaquinAce on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I think there's a 1 missing in waltercruz' post :P

As an owner of V-Collection 6, Pigments and all 9 effects, my upgrade price is €199. Guess I'll wait another 6 months to get it for €99.
Last edited by Reefius on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

evertonfan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:56 pm I received an email from Arturia saying I can upgrade to Collection 7 for 199 Euros, but when I go into my account it states 299 Euros. Huh? For an upgrade....& I have been doing this every time since V3.....299 Euros is like ridiculous. Sorry, but it is when one takes into account how much I have spent with each Collection upgrade........which is a shame, as I have been using Arturia's products for about 10 years now....but 299 Euros to upgrade? Pleaseeeeeeee....
Kevin from Arturia says (in the other VColl. 7 thread) this is a mistake on their end. If you own V-Collection 6, then it should be 199 for the upgrade. He says they will work on fixing the error.

JoaquinAce wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:01 pm I bought V6 just under 6 months ago and they still want $199 for the upgrade. Pfft. I can agree with a $99/99 EUR update but this?! No more future Arturia purchases for me. Looks like I'm going back to UVI.
Your post is absolutely ridiculous. You bought v6 six months ago... So what? Following your logic, people who have V Collection since version 3, and upgraded to version 4, version 5, and version 6, should have the upgrade offered?

And going back to UVI because? UVI is a sample company, WTF does that have to do with Arturia? Do you REALLY think they can replace what you get with V Collection?

Also, just to "enlighten" you: I have Falcon (I LOVE Falcon), and I have a ton of their libraries, among them World Traditions. Guess how much do I have to pay if I want to buy World Suite...
Last edited by fmr on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:11 pm
JoaquinAce wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:01 pm I bought V6 just under 6 months ago and they still want $199 for the upgrade. Pfft. I can agree with a $99/99 EUR update but this?! No more future Arturia purchases for me. Looks like I'm going back to UVI.
Your post is absolutely ridiculous. You bought v6 six months ago... So what? Following your logic, people who have V Collection since version 3, and upgraded to version 4, version 5, and version 6, should have the upgrade offered?

And going back to UVI because? UVI is a sample company, WTF does that have to do with Arturia? Do you REALLY think they can replace what you get with V Collection.

Also, just to "enlighten" you. I have Falcon, and I have a ton of their libraries, among them World Traditions. Guess how much do I have to pay if I want to buy World Suite...
Relax....

JoaquinAce wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:01 pm Looks like I'm going back to UVI.

And going back to UVI because?

he's going to teach those naughty boys and girls at Arturia a lesson :hihi:

jsp1979 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:06 pm
evertonfan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:56 pm I received an email from Arturia saying I can upgrade to Collection 7 for 199 Euros, but when I go into my account it states 299 Euros. Huh? For an upgrade....& I have been doing this every time since V3.....299 Euros is like ridiculous. Sorry, but it is when one takes into account how much I have spent with each Collection upgrade........which is a shame, as I have been using Arturia's products for about 10 years now....but 299 Euros to upgrade? Pleaseeeeeeee....
Kevin from Arturia says (in the other VColl. 7 thread) this is a mistake on their end. If you own V-Collection 6, then it should be 199 for the upgrade. He says they will work on fixing the error.
Good to know! And I’m sure they’ll issue refunds to anyone who pays $299 before they fix this “error”. :roll:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:45 pm
jsp1979 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:06 pm
Good to know! And I’m sure they’ll issue refunds to anyone who pays $299 before they fix this “error”. :roll:
I doubt many people would’ve paid $300 for 3 new instruments, that’s not a loyalty discount.

My loyalty discount price as logged is 99€

$199 upgrade price is too much for me.

I own Collection 6, Pigments, Spark2, and all the preamps/filters/compressors.

$99 would have been much more reasonable, and I would have bought immediately at the price.

Reefius wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:01 pm I think there's a 1 missing in waltercruz' post :P

As an owner of V-Collection 6, Pigments and all 9 effects, my upgrade price is €199. Guess I'll wait another 6 months to get it for €99.
Same here, 9 effects, V6 and Pigments, but it says €299 for me :lol:

What Wags said, especially after the "this is the lowest price it will ever be" nonsense. I believed that one too then the lowest price dropped another $50 to $99. Will wait a bit for the inevitable price drop. Looks like a nice set of new gear tho.

AnX wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:16 pm
JoaquinAce wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:01 pm Looks like I'm going back to UVI.

And going back to UVI because?

he's going to teach those naughty boys and girls at Arturia a lesson :hihi:
I'm not the only one who thinks 99 would've been a better upgrade price so I'm not sure why that anger from FMR was directed at me. Never said anything about teaching anyone a lesson.

Return to “Instruments”