Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
V Collection X

modularg2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:06 pm My loyalty discount price as logged is 99€
Do you own hardware from them too?
Trying to work out why you would be offered $99 upgrade and others that own everything are being offered $299? Real shitty from Arturia.

It will be 99 soon, you just have to wait for the higher launch price discount to end :D

We go through this on every release! :dog:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

JoaquinAce wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:16 pm
AnX wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:16 pm
fmr wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:11 pm
JoaquinAce wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:01 pm Looks like I'm going back to UVI.

And going back to UVI because?

he's going to teach those naughty boys and girls at Arturia a lesson :hihi:
I'm not the only one who thinks 99 would've been a better upgrade price so I'm not sure why that anger from FMR was directed at me. Never said anything about teaching anyone a lesson.
I don't know why he was so angry about it either but your response was just a bit dramatic. Just wait for the $99 offer. It will come eventually.

rezoneight wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:21 pm

I'm not the only one who thinks 99 would've been a better upgrade price so I'm not sure why that anger from FMR was directed at me. Never said anything about teaching anyone a lesson.
I don't know why he was so angry about it either but your response was just a bit dramatic. Just wait for the $99 offer. It will come eventually.
I need more emoji's since i'm not dramatic at all. Guess the downside of online is that we can't see facial expressions. Maybe AI will resolve that.

everyone thinks cheaper is better, free is even betterer!

Arturia obviously think £199 is good right now. If you dont, wait for a sale. They wont drop the price because a few ppl on a forum dont agree

simmo75 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:19 pm
modularg2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:06 pm My loyalty discount price as logged is 99€
Trying to work out why you would be offered $99 upgrade and others that own everything are being offered $299? Real shitty from Arturia.
I

bought in last 6 weeks might be the $99 offer

$299 is fake news, its $199

AnX wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:25 pm
I

Could be it!
No fake news here though... shows as $299 in my cart.

Is this version of auturia v collection 7
NkS compatible?.

simmo75 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:28 pm
AnX wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:25 pm
I

Could be it!
No fake news here though... shows as $299 in my cart.

Kevin has already said its an error that is being fixed

Kevin [Arturia] wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:27 pm As I said in the other thread, the price for VCollection user is 199 so if it is not the price you are getting it is a bug in our system and will be fixed.
There is a special price for people who bought vc6 in the last 6 weeks.

lectropunk wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:28 pm Is this version of auturia v collection 7
NkS compatible?.
NKS compatibility currently unavailable for Analog Lab, CZ V, Mellotron V, Synthi V and B-3 V2
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Thanks for this.

SHall1000 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:00 pm
waltercruz wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:32 pm Just got an e-mail from Arturia, upgrade for $99 until June 10.
Mine is €199 and I have all the software. Do you have a ton of their hardware?
I have a minilab! Gift from a friend :) Maybe this is what is causing the lower upgrade price to me?

But even so, I will probably don't buy it right now. I bought V6 update in march ($99) and another $99 to me, living on Brazil, is quite a lot of money tbh.

rezoneight wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:21 pm
OK, I will explain why I react the way I did: He started by saying he bought V Collection 6 six months ago, as if that would entitle him to some kind of privilege. Then, he said he would leave Arturia and go back to UVI, which to me sounded like a statement from someone who doesn't know or value what he has. That's what made me more angry about him. Maybe I over reacted, and I apologize, but I wasn't offensive (at least, I don't think so).

Now, regarding the prices, I see many companies over here all the time (I will not mention any because I think that would derail the thread, but I have some in my mind right now) asking absurd prices for new products or upgrades, and people don't complain, and even come defend them. Arturia is asking $199 for THREE new synths. That's approximately $67 per synth.

And Arturia is offering the sounds of Pigments for free to anyone who has any bundle that includes Analog Lab. They are even offering a new and improved version of B3 V also for free to anyone that already has it included. Yet, all we see is people whining, and saying that the upgrade price should be $99.

WHY $99? Why not $149, or $49, for that matter? Because they had an offer a couple of months ago for the v6 upgrade at $99? Then wait a year and maybe you will be able to buy it at $99.
Last edited by fmr on Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fernando (FMR)

waltercruz wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:36 pm I bought V6 update in march ($99) and another $99 to me, living on Brazil, is quite a lot of money tbh.
That's why you are getting that special price. You bought it less than six weeks ago.
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”