Hey IK, When You Finally Do MODO Guitar...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The release of Modo Guitar would be really great and like the OP I have high expectations. But to be fair, with Orange Tree Samples and Ample Sound instruments to name just a few, we already have everything we need to prouduce countless realistic and badass sounding tracks with lead and background guitars.
It´s really up to you if you can get there with your guitar tone and music or not.

Well, I've been watching the BlueCat videos and it doesn't have the pickup switches that I want. I don't see any way to have 3 pickups, put 1 and 3 on, 2 off and switch the phase of pickup 3.

That's what I'm looking for.

And I doubt anybody's going to do it.

Teksonik wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 12:32 pm Not that easy. Buckethead is a very technical and highly competent player along the lines of Paul Gilbert. The red gate button on his guitar is a bit gimmicky but he does use it to great advantage.
no, he's not along the lines of Paul Gilbert. Paul Gilbert can sweep with his arse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGH9b8iQG74
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

they're the same guy!!!

wagtunes wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:43 pm Well, I've been watching the BlueCat videos and it doesn't have the pickup switches that I want. I don't see any way to have 3 pickups, put 1 and 3 on, 2 off and switch the phase of pickup 3.

Also good luck finding a real guitar that does all those things. That'd require some extra switches, and an afternoon with the soldering iron.

ShawnG wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 3:47 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:43 pm Well, I've been watching the BlueCat videos and it doesn't have the pickup switches that I want. I don't see any way to have 3 pickups, put 1 and 3 on, 2 off and switch the phase of pickup 3.

Also good luck finding a real guitar that does all those things. That'd require some extra switches, and an afternoon with the soldering iron.
Brian May's Red Special ($700) does it.

easier just to learn to play a guitar.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

:o

:popcorn:

:lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:02 pm easier just to learn to play a guitar.
Johnny vst will never hit you in the face with a snapped string, and neither will you trip over him on the rush to answer the door to the pizza delivery man.

yeah, but when your computer crashes, yer screwed. Besides, gee-tar playing is much more impressive to the babes than twiddling parameters.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:25 pm yeah, but when your computer crashes, yer screwed. Besides, gee-tar playing is much more impressive to the babes than twiddling parameters.
I'm 61 years old and married for 34 years. I'm not looking to impress any babes.

Bombadil wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:25 pm Besides, gee-tar playing is much more impressive to the babes than twiddling parameters.
Not with a 12 string..."If you just hang around for half an hour love, I'm sure I'll have it in tune.."

Bombadil wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:25 pmBesides, gee-tar playing is much more impressive to the babes than twiddling parameters.
I can think of a few parameters that the babes enjoy having twiddled :P

Bombadil wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:25 pm yeah, but when your computer crashes, yer screwed. Besides, gee-tar playing is much more impressive to the babes than twiddling parameters.
depends on the babe i guess.
some are f**king weird.

Return to “Instruments”