FYI!! Melda SoundFactory ON SALE til JUNE 30

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MSoundFactory MSoundFactory Sound Library

I don't care if the dev doesn't kiss my ass.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

The reason many synths are released with great presets is that the devs contract professional designers to make them. Melda will never do that, this has been brought up before. You as the customer must make the presets, particularly if you want to use anyone else’s presets. Otherwise randomly generated presets should be good enough for you apparently. With Melda it’s about taking money in, not the other way round. :hihi:

pekbro wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:17 pmit’s about taking money in, not the other way round. :hihi:
Is it ? MSF is free for me. As all recent new plugins. As all future plugins. And I'm not the only one getting everything for free. And I got the complete bundle during a 50% sale. If it was solely about making money, each new plugin wouldn't be for free for everyone.
Last edited by mevla on Sun May 12, 2019 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wagtunes wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:08 pm Fine. Then respect the people who find things lacking in the design and who want something a little easier to work with.
It's not a lot to ask.
You know very well that changing a UI is quite some work. A simple thing to ask, not a simple thing to do.

mevla wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:25 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:08 pm Fine. Then respect the people who find things lacking in the design and who want something a little easier to work with.
It's not a lot to ask.
You know very well that changing a UI is quite some work. A simple thing to ask, not a simple thing to do.
What I'm asking for is the respect to my opinion, not the change in the GUI. There's a difference.

wagtunes wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:28 pm What I'm asking for is the respect to my opinion, not the change in the GUI. There's a difference.
These days that also seems something difficult to do for some.

Sure, changing a GUI is a big thing to do. And so, one might wonder what the whole purpose of releasing a beta was? To let people report easily fixed stuff ?

ATS wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:12 pm I don't care if the dev doesn't kiss my ass.
And apparently is the way some people take very often in this forum.

"You don't do what I want, you sucks"

There is a reason why this happen with many developers and companies: Tone2, Melda, Image Line... everything is about bash, talk very negatively and attack if my request is not implemented.

If ones is aware of the specifications and demo of a product, yet continues talking negatively of a product as it is, is not about suggestions for improvement, is about bash everywhere and put everything in a bad shade...

Many of the companies I support they might not implement my feature request, but I buy the product as it is, why would I talk negatively about the developer or the company because my feature request is not implemented?

Some of you guys should mature and open your eyes.

could also be because whenever someone criticizes the workflow, missing feature or ui of a melda plugin at least 2 fanboys come up saying "duh again this ui dicussion, you're opinion is invalid" or it is a hater :wink: or maybe because of meldas trashtalk or the exaggerated marketing claims. but i don't want to open that now 8)

mevla wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:21 pm
pekbro wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:17 pmit’s about taking money in, not the other way round. :hihi:
Is it ? MSF is free for me. As all recent new plugins. As all future plugins. And I'm not the only one getting everything for free. And I got the complete bundle during a 50% sale. If it was solely about making money, each new plugin wouldn't be for free for everyone.
Sry, I am not jesus, if one is blind, I cant make them see...

wagtunes wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:08 pm
Fine. Then respect the people who find things lacking in the design and who want something a little easier to work with.

It's not a lot to ask.
Jeez, I don't know where you got disrespect from any of my posts, but sorry if you did.

Sure, of course, want what you want, be merry when you get it, and vocal when you don't, whatever suits you!

MSF suits me well, as is—better than well! Why is the only point in all my posts. Anything else you thought you found in them… not intended. And regretted. OK?

pekbro wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:53 pm
So much for an empty argument, isn't it.

mevla wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:55 pm
pekbro wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:53 pm
So much for an empty argument, isn't it.
That might be true, if what I said originally was wrong...

pekbro wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 9:06 pmThat might be true, if what I said originally was wrong...
Again, If it was solely about making money, each new plugin wouldn't be for free for everyone. That's a fact. How can it be only for money when every future plugin is free ?

How do you see that as money going out on the part of Melda? It’s free for you, $100 bucks for many. I would agree if it cost them a dime to give a previous customer a discount or give it to them for free. Like I said, money moves in a single direction with Melda. Anyway, whatever again, I can’t pull the wool from in front of anyone’s eyes. Peace....

Return to “Instruments”