Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bough PSP SpringBox from nitex. quick transaction, great seller! took a bit of time on PSP end but not seller's fault :)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Sold u-he Satin to dealdeal123. Excellent communication and fast payment. Very patient and understanding person. Though he has no posts, I very much recommend him as a great person to deal with. Thank you! :tu:

Kudos to u-he team, as well, for their fantastic and prompt support. Thank you! :tu:

Sold Plug & Mix VIP Bundle to in-hertzia. Everything went smooth and fast! Highly recommended buyer :)

Sold two AAS Sound packs to hvyen. Great buyer.

Just bought Bx_Townhouse Buss Compressor from La Mato. Fast transaction, great seller.

Just bought satin from LoveEnigma18 great seller!

Anyone willing to sell the Brainworks TCL-2 plugin for less than todays sale of 29$? 3 hours till the sale ends! PM me if interested.

Bought iZotope Trash 2 from user BennyG . Top level seller and fast transaction. :tu:

Bought Komplete 11 Update from user wltchris101 . Fast transaction. :tu:

Bought Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums + PSP Ultimate Modular Collection
from inkling

Very quick transaction,
kept me fully updated throughout the process,
and a great experience buying from him!
:tu:

Sold my Korg Plug-ins to yann91700. Smooth sale, good buyer.

Sold PA Louder Than Liftoff Chop Shop and SPL Attacker to Bennetto. Friendly and reliable guy. Highly recommended! :tu:

I received a free Plugin Alliance voucher worth $25 from Stuart T. Awesome person! I PM’ed several different people in regards to purchasing their voucher and they never responded. Thanks again Stuart T! :tu:

Sold Arturia Mini Filter to Kongru.

Quick and easy. Nice one Kongru, and thanks.

Bought Waldorf Largo from Iva.
I can only recommend this seller.
Everything was perfect. :tu:

Thanks for the great deal. :clap:
Scotty's Arrival

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”