Bring Elka Back - Elka Panther organ plug-in

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elka Panther Retro Pack

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:24 pm To be able to run audio through the Elka Panther's effects (tape delay/reverb/tremelo/guitar amp/cabinet/vibrato/noise) just like the mentioned B4 would add much extra value.
We are now working on an other instrument plugin and hope to create the LEM Echo Music as an effect plugin after that. We where thinking about doing just the LEM Echo Music but also adding reverb/tremelo/guitar amp/cabinet/vibrato/noise makes sense. Thanks! We will consider it.

simmo75 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:54 pm Do they do an English version?
Looks like a good read.
Yes, it is a good read but it is in German only.

Thanks martinic.

I have a minor feature suggestion as well. Would it be possible to let the user customize the Settings view colours? How about the colours of the tabs (black/grey/red/yellow/white/light blue) for the background and the same colours for the letters/knobs/faders/buttons?

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:22 am Would it be possible to let the user customize the Settings view colours?
Yes, it would be possible but it would make the plug-in size very big to our standards. So if you load 2 Panthers like in this demo in your DAW you could give them different colors but your memory use grows fast with this option too. It will still be smaller than many others ;-)

https://youtu.be/Na_hxWLnuu0

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing, martinic. I would like to be able to change the colours of the Settings screen:

Personally I'm not too fond of the black on red combination.

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:26 am I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing, martinic. I would like to be able to change the colours of the Settings screen:

Personally I'm not too fond of the black on red combination.
Another Panther license holder here, with the exact same view!

Black text on red is notoriously difficult to read* and after the skeuomorphic opulence of the main screen, the Settings page feels like a slap in the face, looking like an early placeholder draft of a finished page (which in fact I thought it was, the first time I saw it during the beta period).

It urgently needs som TLC!

Kind regards,

Joachim

* That black-on-red reminds me of a funny copy protection scheme in the heady days of Sinclair Spectrum computing. A wonderful structured Basic program, Beta Basic, came with a photocopied manual printed on deep red paper! The idea was that the manual (which was really necessary) couldn't be duplicated in a photocopier. The downside was that it was really difficult to read… ;-)
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:26 am I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing, martinic.
Oh missed you talked about the settings and was thinking about something like the red/black ext interface setting in the VOX Continental V. Changing the Setting colors would not take that much memory. It is already on the wishlist.

:tu:

:clap:
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Bought the Keys Magazin (pdf download). 8)
Der Code ist bis einschließlich 31. Mai 2019 gültig.
Google Translate:
The code is valid until May 31, 2019.

martinic wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:03 am We are now working on an other instrument plugin and hope to create the LEM Echo Music as an effect plugin after that. We where thinking about doing just the LEM Echo Music but also adding reverb/tremelo/guitar amp/cabinet/vibrato/noise makes sense. Thanks! We will consider it.
That's good to know :tu:

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:02 am Bought the Keys Magazin (pdf download). 8)
Google Translate:
:tu:

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:02 am Bought the Keys Magazin (pdf download). 8)
Google Translate:
Can you share the code please? :)

People... :dog:

simmo75 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:18 pm Can you share the code please? :)
You're kidding, right? :roll:

Return to “Instruments”