Presenting NUXX - the new multi-FX unit by Audiaire

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nuxx

Just fired up the demo, and the presets are quite nice.

The notes on the website say the demo version has "a number of restricted features."

Can the interface be resized/scaled in the full version? It's rather tiny on a 1440p display, especially for accessing the sequencer elements.

Yes, it can in the demo too

aMUSEd wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:03 pm Yes, it can in the demo too
Where is it? I figured I clicked on every possible element in the UI ...

It says 100% in the middle top section of the GUI, same as Zone.

simmo75 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:35 am It says 100% in the middle top section of the GUI, same as Zone.
:dog:

Thanks

Tappistry wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:36 am
simmo75 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:35 am It says 100% in the middle top section of the GUI, same as Zone.
:dog:

Thanks
My pleasure!

is it now nks compatible ?

sacer wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:43 am is it now nks compatible ?
Unfortunately it's not.

To celebrate our first year as Audiaire use the coupon "YEARONE" to take off 20% on your purchase. The sale ends on October 4th.

Nuxx to you!!!

UlasK wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:12 pm To celebrate our first year as Audiaire use the coupon "YEARONE" to take off 20% on your purchase. The sale ends on October 4th.
just grabbed this thanks :pray:

We have some exciting news! Nuxx is now available as rent-to-own on Splice!

https://splice.com/plugins/38734119-nux ... y-audiaire

Purchased it today - also love the polyrhythmic aspect! Just have to say, that I wrote to the support: it seems to have no state saving....

Syngularity wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:08 pm Purchased it today - also love the polyrhythmic aspect! Just have to say, that I wrote to the support: it seems to have no state saving....
We are happy you are enjoying it! I believe I was the one that answered you, updating to the latest version should fix the issue :)

UlasK wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:28 pm
Syngularity wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:08 pm Purchased it today - also love the polyrhythmic aspect! Just have to say, that I wrote to the support: it seems to have no state saving....
We are happy you are enjoying it! I believe I was the one that answered you, updating to the latest version should fix the issue :)
Great device! I love it. Simple to use, quite advanced and fun.

What i would like to see is a delay without skewed rate changes. For some real glitch possibilities.

Return to “Effects”