Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Legend

nice news, the legend is still one of my favorite synths :)

The Legend v1.3 is now available:
New in this free update:
ProTools AAX version added.
8-voice mode for higher polyphony.
Host Tempo sync switch added for OSC 3 in LO mode.
Modwheel source added to the modulation matrix.
Initial phase of all oscillators can be adjusted on the back panel.
AVX support for optimal performance (requires an AVX-capable processor).
Improved Retina support on the Mac (required OS X 10.9 or higher).
Preset library increased to 530 patches total.
Pitch Bend range increased to +/- 48 semitones.

db3 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:01 am The Legend v1.3 is now available:
8-voice mode for higher polyphony.
Host Tempo sync switch added for OSC 3 in LO mode.

Very nice!

Oh wow! Thanks a lot :)

Does AVX add a lot of performance?

Define "a lot". They doubled the polyphony, so it obviously helps.

Legend update? Damn that's nice..

EvilDragon wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:00 pm Define "a lot". They doubled the polyphony, so it obviously helps.
Memorymoog had 6 Voices. Legend 1.3 has 8
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

It’s so weird, two days ago, I thought, “I really need a good 3 osc poly vintage emulation with at least 8 voices. I bought PolyKB, but still held hope that one day Legend would get there as well. The next day PolyKB 3.5 was released and the day after that, this. Can I predict the future? :lol:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

EvilDragon wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:00 pm Define "a lot". They doubled the polyphony, so it obviously helps.
:tu:

Let’s hope more devs take advantage of it, I don’t see it mentioned a lot.

zerocrossing wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:35 pm It’s so weird, two days ago, I thought, “I really need a good 3 osc poly vintage emulation with at least 8 voices. I bought PolyKB, but still held hope that one day Legend would get there as well. The next day PolyKB 3.5 was released and the day after that, this. Can I predict the future? :lol:
Or maybe you have time travelled and came back! (I'm influenced by the visual novel I'm watching now :hihi: ).

Yes, now the Legend is more than 4 polyphony, that would make it even more used in polyphonic sounds design :)

Well the udpate made me want to try the demo so I downloaded and installed it. Oh sorry, your 30 day demo period is over. Oh I guess I demoed it at some point in the past. What a stupid f'n demo policy. They really don't want to make a sale huh? Apparently not if you can never ever try it again.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:02 am Well the udpate made me want to try the demo so I downloaded and installed it. Oh sorry, your 30 day demo period is over. Oh I guess I demoed it at some point in the past. What a stupid f'n demo policy. They really don't want to make a sale huh? Apparently not if you can never ever try it again.
This has happened to me aswell. I hate that demo policy too.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Could always try contacting support and seeing if it's possible to get a reset.

try it from a different email

Return to “Instruments”