New at AlgoMusic: X-WOF PRO !

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fortune wrote:
senji wrote:H.G. Fortune

Tim Conrardy suggested that I ask YOU how to use the Auto-Play/Playlist feature of the X-WoF Pro synth. I've done everything I know to figure it out. The manual states that programs 112-127 are used to store these Auto-Play presets. How do I do that?! I listened to the Auto-Play group and don't see how they were accomplished. Could you shed some light on this, please. Thank you.

:O)+<
Hi,

You can copy the wanted patches to places from 112 to 127, select the number of bars _and_ ensure Autoplay is set to _on_ within each patch then store the patch-bank with a new name. Could be helpful to stop the machine while configuring and set to run again when a patch is set.
If You want to have less patches then til 127 just set the last wanted patch to Autoplay off.

cheers
Fortune
Where am I copying from and copying to? Do I do all this from within WoF Pro itself? Or from within a MIDI sequencer? I'm using FL Studio.

senji wrote:
Fortune wrote:

Tim Conrardy suggested that I ask YOU how to use the Auto-Play/Playlist feature of the X-WoF Pro synth. I've done everything I know to figure it out. The manual states that programs 112-127 are used to store these Auto-Play presets. How do I do that?! I listened to the Auto-Play group and don't see how they were accomplished. Could you shed some light on this, please. Thank you.

Hi,

You can copy the wanted patches to places from 112 to 127, select the number of bars _and_ ensure Autoplay is set to _on_ within each patch then store the patch-bank with a new name. Could be helpful to stop the machine while configuring and set to run again when a patch is set.
If You want to have less patches then til 127 just set the last wanted patch to Autoplay off.

cheers
Fortune
Where am I copying from and copying to? Do I do all this from within WoF Pro itself? Or from within a MIDI sequencer? I'm using FL Studio.
Hmm, I don't have FL Studio thus I can't tell whether there is an option to copy a patch eg. from current program number to number x.
But FL Studio should have an option to save at least one patch as file, then you might load to another pogramm number.
better solution will be using Minihost as this offers comfortable means for organizing patches.

cheers
Fortune

Fortune wrote:
senji wrote:
Fortune wrote:

Hi,

cheers
Fortune
Hmm, I don't have FL Studio thus I can't tell whether there is an option to copy a patch eg. from current program number to number x.
But FL Studio should have an option to save at least one patch as file, then you might load to another pogramm number.
better solution will be using Minihost as this offers comfortable means for organizing patches.

cheers
Fortune
I have MiniHost. How would I do it? Give me a step by step instructions, so that I might be able to figure out IF FL Studio can even do it. Thank you.

I have MiniHost. How would I do it? Give me a step by step instructions, so that I might be able to figure out IF FL Studio can even do it. Thank you.

Hallelujah ....
1. save the current or default bank with a new name (maybe xwptemp.fxb)
2. open Preset manager
3. load this xwptemp.fxb into the right window
4. Set the blue-line to place 111 by clicking on it
5. select a patch from left window and doubleclick it - this patch should appear in right window at #111
6. select another patch and doubleclick it
- so this patch goes to #112
etc.
until you have all wanted patches in the playlist area.
Note: MiniHost does count program numbers from 0 not 1, therefore the numbers are shifted.
Do not forget to save this bank, best with another name eg. playlistsel01.fxb

Leave the presetmanager, load this playlistsel01.fxb into XWofPro than you can do the settings for number of bars to be played etc. as stated already in postings before.

Fortune

Return to “AlgoMusic”