Why don't you want to buy a used Fxpansion licence?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.

What makes you NOT want to buy a used Fxpansion licence?

The $50 transfer fee
49%
The learning curve on how to use Fxpansion products
2%
Lack of good presets
2%
Not enough bug fixes
8%
They frequently sell their software for so cheap with random sales that its hard to resell
5%
All of the Above
13%
Ichthys
22%

Total votes: 63

RELATED
PRODUCTS

elassi wrote:It's good that you are talking, codec.

A sign of openess regarding the context. :tu:
Yes, it has taken me a long time to get here, in recovery.

I am glad you see the stages of recovery, I am on the road.

Seeing as you are determined to take this off track and make it not be a thread about FXpansion anymore, but about my mental health, let's play..

:-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0mZkfSfSdM

It really means so much to me, that after all these years, I have finally found someone who cares about how I feel.

I want to cry.

But I shall be strong.

There is a God.

And there are Angels.

Now, can we let that be the end of it?
Or do we need to drag it out a bit further?

I won't stop you from telling more if you feel like doing so. :)

Hey - I'm thinking of selling off my BFD3 & some expansion packs I have to bundle with it. Can anyone give me some advice or point me to where I might get it? Need to know how to approach the matter ;) Thanks~!

Sell it for 10$. Buyer has to pay additionally 50$ transfer fee. So all in all thats fairly priced...
OR JUST KEEP IT! AS I DO WITH MY ABANDONED TREMOR...

Aleatoriac wrote: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:09 am I couldn't get anyone to buy anything I was "selling" (eventually GIVING away) so I guess people feel like 2nd hand software is somehow worth less than 2nd hand underwear or something. Oh well.

Maybe we're just really bad salespeople.
I believe the correct term is "fourth cheek underwear"... :party:

FxPansion is one of those companies that has some truly brilliant concepts, but they don't necessarily really know what to do with them. For instance - the lack of Tremor presets that don't sound like everything is about to blow up, or the increased complexity between Geist 1 & 2 that no one asked for.

i once saw a used "vibrator" on sale on ebay.
it lead to my band name "second hand sex toys" :hihi:

We‘re all relieved that you‘ve not chosen: Second Hand Smelling Sex Toys!

Apparently my old BFD3 For Sale thread was deleted :roll: Could someone point me in the right direction as to where us plebeians can post stuff for sale? :D Thanks~! :tu:

All For Sale threads will be deleted after roughly four weeks.
KVR practice to keep the For Sale section updated.
That‘s the reason to bump it regularly as long it‘s valid...

I still have the disks for BFD 2 somewhere. I think I got it for €118.- Didn't like it, uninstalled it. I've made my bed with ADD2, and I'm not going to bother spending more money on drum programs.
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”