SoundMorph: Dust, granular flow motion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AHAHA

Ok thanks guys. Such a shame, this unique grain synth deserves so much more love than this from Soundmorph. It could be so much better and more rock solid if they've put effort into it...

I notice that there's a huge difference between the size of the mac and PC installer (200+ Mb vs 2Mb). Has the PC installer been correctly uploaded or was it always this small (away from my home machine at the moment)

Hi guys. Cool update. Thank you. Keep on track please :)

mcbpete wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:43 pm I notice that there's a huge difference between the size of the mac and PC installer (200+ Mb vs 2Mb).
The PC zip I have is 275271KB

mcbpete wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:43 pm I notice that there's a huge difference between the size of the mac and PC installer (200+ Mb vs 2Mb). Has the PC installer been correctly uploaded or was it always this small (away from my home machine at the moment)
I emailed support. Now fixed

Perfect, yep the zip is now 500mb :)

this is pretty good news...even if long overdue.

this bug fix right here:
- Modulating the grain position of a live input caused freeze (FX version)
is the most important to me. this issue single handedly prevented it from being at all usable for me. not sure why they would drag their feet for something so glaring...but im glad its fixed now. or at least is said to be fixed...i havent tried it yet.
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:31 pm
...but im glad its fixed now. or at least is said to be fixed...i havent tried it yet.
Yeah yeah hold on before screaming victory, it's SoundMorph after all! Don't ever forget :hihi:

I don't see any 30% discount on their website. Did they provide general/unique discount codes in the newsletter send-out?

It's on the first page here: https://www.soundmorph.com

Use: Spring2019

I couldn't resist and bought it.

Tell us eventually if it‘s meeting your expectations...

Cinebient wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:28 pm Preset browser also still does mystic things (shows wrong names and presets are still not ordered here).
This is annoying. I have the same problem with from stuff AudioDamage.

focusrite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:00 pm
mcbpete wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:43 pm I notice that there's a huge difference between the size of the mac and PC installer (200+ Mb vs 2Mb). Has the PC installer been correctly uploaded or was it always this small (away from my home machine at the moment)
I'm having this problem and was just about to email support. How did you fix it?

DrFolder wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:54 am
focusrite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:00 pm
I'm having this problem and was just about to email support. How did you fix it?
The download should be around 500mb . It was 269mb originally

Return to “Instruments”