VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:tu:

Palindromordnilap?

makes more sense :)

The Lion sleeps tonight ...
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:40 pm The Lion sleeps tonight ...
No, he‘s murdering Broccoli on his vegetarian day...

:lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

martinjuenke wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:12 pm He confused Ted Nugent with Ted Turner...
Tina Turner

vurt wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:34 pm which, youd think theyd have made the word for that, an actual palindrome :bang:
It's probably short for palindromemordnilap.
More BPM please

martinjuenke wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:36 pm Palindromordnilap?
See, i should have read the whole thread :lol:
More BPM please

vurt wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:34 pm which, youd think theyd have made the word for that, an actual palindrome :bang:
wow
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Btw : an emordnilap is a term for a word that means something else when it's spelled backwards.
More BPM please

:lol:

Palindromemordnilap

Edit - dang, posted when I thought I was on the last page of the thread. You asshats beat me! Maybe I shouldn't post after a martini while lion on my bed.

Hink wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:17 pm
wow
unbelievable :singer:

dionenoid wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:17 pm Btw : an emordnilap is a term for a word that means something else when it's spelled backwards.
makes sense :)

Return to “Instruments”