Rob Lee Music Soundsets - All Available for Free Now on VSTBuzz

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Musical Gym wrote: โ†‘Fri May 17, 2019 9:43 am There are five of his expansions here just for Synthmaster:
https://www.kv331audio.com/synthmasterexpansions.aspx
(Just an observation)
I don't think that this announcement was meant to indicate that all soundset that Rob Lee ever made are now available for free, just the ones that were originally for sale on the the "Rob Lee Music" website. Since the ones on kv331 are still for sale, I don't think you will see them on VSTBuzz.

courtjestr wrote: โ†‘Fri May 17, 2019 6:40 pm
Musical Gym wrote: โ†‘Fri May 17, 2019 9:43 am There are five of his expansions here just for Synthmaster:
https://www.kv331audio.com/synthmasterexpansions.aspx
(Just an observation)
I don't think that this announcement was meant to indicate that all soundset that Rob Lee ever made are now available for free, just the ones that were originally for sale on the the "Rob Lee Music" website. Since the ones on kv331 are still for sale, I don't think you will see them on VSTBuzz.
The expansions at KV331 Audio are only distributed by themselves with Synth master.
The VSTbuzz expansions for SM2.8 and SM ONE were made for sale on my website as KV331 Audio did not require further sounds for their synths. I offered the sounds to them before I released them myself ๐Ÿ‘
Hope you all enjoy what's available for free.

PS

@VSTvuzz

Nice website ๐Ÿ‘

Rob

Thanks for clarification, I didn't realize that Rob Lee Music was a website. Sounded to me like all Rob Lee soundsets unleashed for free (to me).
Thanks for gifts and generosity!

Musical Gym wrote: โ†‘Fri May 17, 2019 9:07 pm Thanks for clarification, I didn't realize that Rob Lee Music was a website. Sounded to me like all Rob Lee soundsets unleashed for free (to me).
Thanks for gifts and generosity!
No problem ๐Ÿ‘

I may do some sounds for Logic synths in future or some Ableton Live packs but first I need to focus on Waldorf Quantum, Kyra and STVC so will be busy a few months.
If I do anymore soft synth sounds I may offer them to VSTbuzz first as I really can't be assed plugging stuff on KVR etc ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
There's not really any synths out there that interest me to be honest but I do like my Logic stock synths and fx

Rob

Thanks, really nice sounds :)

Wow....
Of course I've already got the sylenth1 bank, but the others will be cool.
It's nice to see offers like this.

Cool thanks!

Return to โ€œSoundwareโ€