Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

I want to use a separate keyboard for controlling the lower (sequences assigned) octave. I have 2 questions:
1. How can I assign a different MIDI channel to that Sequences octave?
2. What should I click to make the Sequences (the drums, the bass and everything) keep playing after a lower octave key was released?

cool, thanks msvs !

just released!!!

https://youtu.be/WXURkuLFDWk

Attention, this expansion is a true masterpiece: "Atmospherica" is here! Its 100% made of granular synthesis and comes with a vast library of perfectly crafted granular loops and presets. Manuel Schleis & Andy Hinz teamed up to bring all their expertise into this huge expansion pack. Explore some of the most beautiful soundscapes, textures, atmospheres, mini compositions, basslines, pads, drums, vocals, ethnic instruments, drones and effects you will ever encounter. Each preset will transport a special feeling or mood: sadness, despair, joy, tension, mystery, adventure, epical, hope or horror. Instantly inspiring! All presets are usable for all kinds of Cinematic stuff, Trance, Ambient, Techno or Trailer/Media music - all you have to do is press one key and play with the macro dials, macro buttons or the modwheel which will transform and morph the preset dramatically! You can play on every key and in every BPM: Avengers granular engine will follow seamlessy. This expansion is pure art and should be in every producers' toolbox!

this expansion adds to your library:

145 Avenger presets 27 new drumkits / drum seq
81 Drones & Cluster 145 Instruments & Air
48 Mini Songs 121 Synths & FX
46 Voices Total: 441 Granular Samples

msvs wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 11:06 am just released!!!
nice :clap:

FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!! What a demo! Wow :clap:

Me: Go get this XP :hyper:
Also me: let's shamefully ask for upcoming discount :lol:
Manuel: :dog:

Wow! What an eargasm! :hyper: :tu:

msvs wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 11:06 am just released!!!

https://youtu.be/WXURkuLFDWk

Attention, this expansion is a true masterpiece: "Atmospherica" is here!

:love: :hyper: i was waiting for this great job this is instant buy for me awsome presents

Thanks manuel keep up making outstanding presets ready to use you are really good at what you do i must say that :phones:

thank you very much!

The new xp sounds nice, but I’m wondering: Are those sounds created by playing chords or just one note? In other words: Can I use the presets to play own chords or are they minor/major samples in granular mode? I hope this makes sense, but this is holding me back from purchasing the xp.

then its better you know:

Of course most of these are sequences. However you can chose any note and any BPM according to your song. You can alter them by tweaking the 5 macros, the MW and PB. (The Drumkits are freely playable btw). Drones, rising FX, the horror atmos and Textures do not have any note key anyways! Certain presets have a chord progression already programmed (you can change the chord order by freely scrolling around in the wave file. Accelerate tempo, freeze tempo to zero, pitch freely, changing grain sizes, even the playback direction to backwards... you can do things you cant do with normal sounds. Everything sounds totally different on different keys or tempos. Its a totally different approach in designing sound and creating music. A true sandbox for creative sound tweaking, but I guess some people should understand first what granular synthesis really is (the included 440 wave files for your own granular tweaking alone justifies the XP imho).

I have to come back to the question from C-quence:

- If I have my own chordprogression already done as midi track and feed it into Avenger
- then choose a sequence that already has a chord progression in in
- then choose the button on the arp to follow the incoming midi (forgot the exact name and I cant open Avenger now, but I think you know what I mean)

What will happen ? Will it follow my progression still ?

depends on the preset an how its designed. If you mean the pure notes, then yes, Avengers chord detection can swap in realtime the arp notes to the incoming chord scale. Wont work on any audio loops of course...

depends on the preset an how its designed
Could you explain this a little bit more in detail ?

sequences that already have chord progressions wont work. Sequences which have free play (1 note held) on the left, and maybe have a min/maj switch on a macro button will work.

Return to “Instruments”