Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Awesome, thanks!

One more question, and then I'm outta here, promise! Are the velocity-sensitive versions of the sounds in CE?

Hello, I was thinking about purchasing the CE version since it's on sale. I noticed there doesn't seem to be a solo violin with multi articulation key switches though, is that correct? I see a bass, cello, & viola multi keyswitch but not for violin.
Also, for the viola & cello have no pizzicato, but is there a pizzicato on the cello & viola multi keyswitch?
I'd really like to know what exactly is & isn't included in the CE version. If anybody knows, thanks for your help.

Sound demos didn't impress me, whatsoever.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

tylerdedera wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:05 am Hello, I was thinking about purchasing the CE version since it's on sale. I noticed there doesn't seem to be a solo violin with multi articulation key switches though, is that correct? I see a bass, cello, & viola multi keyswitch but not for violin.
Also, for the viola & cello have no pizzicato, but is there a pizzicato on the cello & viola multi keyswitch?
I'd really like to know what exactly is & isn't included in the CE version. If anybody knows, thanks for your help.
I just purchased it. There is a solo violin with multi articulations. Also, violins, violas, cellos, and basses have pizzicato in the ensemble section.

courtjestr wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:43 pm
tylerdedera wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:05 am Hello, I was thinking about purchasing the CE version since it's on sale. I noticed there doesn't seem to be a solo violin with multi articulation key switches though, is that correct? I see a bass, cello, & viola multi keyswitch but not for violin.
I just purchased it. There is a solo violin with multi articulations. Also, violins, violas, cellos, and basses have pizzicato in the ensemble section.
Thank you so much for the confirmation, courtjestr.
I think I’ll go for it then, the price is pretty good & the only string/orchestra instruments I have are the ones that come with Logic, the sonivox joke companions, and a free rompler (can’t remember the name). The session strings in Logic are decent, but do take a bit of tweaking to satisfy my ears.
Thanks again! :)

I don't think the Miro 2CE strings are much better than Logic's studio strings, if at all. From the demos I listened to, there is a shrillness to them that is off-putting to my ears. I thought about going for it too, until I heard the demos. :shrug:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Well it definitely seems like the Logic strings have more articulations from what I can tell, and I agree the sound demos hardly sell the product very well. But would really like to have some solo instruments for simple indie vibe arrangements. We’ll see, if I regret it hopefully it won’t be too painful

I was checking the sounds for CE version and i wonder, why IK didnt do any multipatches to have instant access to Full string or brass ensamble? :-)

Return to “Instruments”