TDR Limiter 6 GE on Sale at PB

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Currently $20 at Plugin Boutique.

I'm a fan of all TDR stuff but I haven't really used Limiter 6 because of other tools in my kit, including Waves limiters and TB Barricade 3.

What are your thoughts on Limiter 6 GE?

Well top notch quality stuff from these guys. For the price this is an insanely good deal. For what it offers even at full price it really is hard to beat. I mean it's not just a top of line limiter,it also offers a compressor,HF limiter,clipper and EBU loudness meter. If you need a limiter (or just want another) just get it. It took me a while to warm up to the EQ's but after spending some time with them I purchased Slick GE and M. After reading the manual and really getting to grips with all the functions,you start to realise the amount of work that has gone into these products.
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Their stuff is already very much reasonably priced.
Seeing it at $20 almost makes me sad :neutral:

What ValhallaDSP is for Reverb and Delay, is TDR for EQ and Dynamics...

Bonkers deal, grab it while you can. Slick EQ M + Limiter 6 is usually my whole mastering chain. Going limiter -> clipper -> limiter or clipper -> MB limiter -> limiter gives good control over those compromises between distortion and pumping. The frequency enphasis options in clipper are nice. De-esser and compressor do thier bits well too.

Normally, I don't check my PB account for Virtual Cash, but I did this time and got it for under $14. Total no-brainer.

The interesting thing is that SlickEQ went on sale for $10 near the end of last month. Got it. Wonder if TDR is going to rotate through their inventory this way?

If so, they've got my money for Nova and Kotelnikov.

made an account, plugin boutique seems more fun then the plugin alliance.

Couldn't resist...so cheap for such a great dynamic tool ! :love:

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niowiad wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:20 am Their stuff is already very much reasonably priced.
Seeing it at $20 almost makes me sad :neutral:
yeah, i feel you

Vortifex wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 1:06 pm If Toneboosters ever starts selling his plugs for 60% off you know the apocalypse is nigh.
mgw38 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:11 am This one came in the email today: 25% off at www.ToneBoosters.com with coupon TB_SPRING_2019

The call it a loyalty discount but I don't see why this should not work for anybody. New licenses only and ends June 1.
Not quite 60%.
There was an initial offer of 50% off for existing customers when some of the V4 plugins were released, a great offer/gesture.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Sun May 26, 2019 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

I've tested a number of limiters across the price spectrum and this is one of the best. It's on par with Fab Filter Pro L2 which I've seen mentioned as one of the best limiters out there. In my tests, the differences between the two of these with Pro L2 on transparent settings was extremely minimal. I guarantee you no one will be able to tell the difference between this and L2 so save yourself a bunch of dollars. If your goal is transparent limiting, this is a steal at $20.

I totally agree with rageix. Limiter 6 is my desert island pick.

That said for some reason PB selling it at $20 irritates me. Don't get me wrong I love a great deal as much as the next guy. In fact, I got my TDR Bundle on Black Friday at 40% off.

Now TDR Limier 6 is %60 off.

To me, this downward trend of bargain basement pricing just cheapens the brand. Especially something of this quality.

You don't see Valhalla or Klanghelm doing this.

To be fair this trend seems to be commonplace with most of the plugin companies lately. I can no longer trust anything they say.

Whatever the deal is today it will be even better tomorrow, next week, or month.

Oh and Black Friday is NO longer the best time of year to buy anymore. If not this month just wait next month will be another amazing deal better than BF.

Despite my rant though at $19.99 everybody and I mean EVERYBODY should have this in their plugin pile.

I'd jump on a similar sale for TDR Nova GE in a heartbeat.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

i hope it's not a sign of them not doing very well financially
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Return to “Effects”