Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

donkey tugger wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:08 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:05 pm
Hink wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:54 am Image
no guitars?
you trynna give donks a coronary :lol:
Appears to have some photo of 'Zen' from Blake's 7 (nice spaceship in that) on his screen.
yeah, that was a cool ship! 8)

Let's redress the balance a bit then away from the telephone exchanges/sewing machines/Bontempi keyboards, with some bastard geetars. No fancy-pants arsey stands and bizzle- these cheap shithouses are the f**kers I'm recording with, not ornaments. Revelation bass VI looking perhaps more red than sometimes in the pic.. :hihi:
geetars.jpg
Nice chair that... :scared:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:o

do they have MIDI?

AnX wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:27 pm do they have MIDI?
The chair does.

vurt wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:08 pmlooks like one of them is turned evil :o
Don't worry, they are all evil, I've turned them all.
nice to hear it's working out for you, theres something pleasing about just doing it, we can at times especially for records get bogged down in the minutia of each sound.
but live is a different energy altogether, even live rehearsal or just jamming in your room/on the boat 8)
Yeah, it's nice to strip everything back to the essentials. I've even packed my Roli away because it was just getting in the road. If I need to play some notes the Uno's keyboard is fine. Skulpt is not so good because the key width isn't consistent, which you can see from the photo ("D" and "G" are wider than the others and the black keys are too narrow). But Skulpt's keys are more for doing other things, not just for playing notes.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

tcc_tele_schecter_2019.jpg
tcc_ibanez_lag_2019.jpg
tcc_time_energy_2019.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tcc_studio_rack_2019.jpg

Samson SM10 Line Mixer, Novation Bass Station Rack, Studio Electronics ATC-1 Tone Chameleon, Vesta DIG-410 Digital Delay, DigiTech Studio Quad Multi Effects & Yamaha A3000 sampler.

Finally some under the desk rack pics. I've been holding off because the rack isn't finished yet. The patchbays require additional labels but to do that I need to finish the FX rack on the other side of the room. And then the patchbays on the left rack will be replaced by something which at this stage is a DeepMind 12D.

I'm only posting now to show @whyterabbyt the patchbay label. It really is a wonderful thing. The configuration tool is only and allows any colour imaginable and 3 rows of text can be input (top, middle, bottom). I elected to keep mine quite minamalist which was possible given this rack is all outputs from those synths.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Patch bay labeling... I wish I could find a template for my dbx 48. I started a rewiring project so I could use all the previously-ignored analog connections on my equipment, and add analog synths... started using masking tape for a few labels, which sucks...

...and then I had to abandon work on that to try to remediate the effing cigarette stench coming into my studio from my jackass idiot neighbor. Still haven’t finished that...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

tcc_sub37_2019.jpg
tcc_microbrute_2019.jpg
tcc_studio_may_2019.jpg

CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Looking good crimsonwarlock :tu:

not so bad in your place either 8)

arty shots too :tu:

Cheers vurt :)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”