Valhalla Delay released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaDelay

This delay sounds f...ing amazing!!! Now time to add some features

tim.benetonn wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:17 pm This delay sounds f...ing amazing!!! Now time to add some features
Valhalla is known for adding new modes but they almost never add new features post-release. So we're almost guaranteed to get some new modes like an Echo Plex and some more BBD modes, but I doubt we will see things like ducking added.

I was wondering if Sean was interested in doing a Binson Echorec model - the four heads set up for the Tape modes looks to be easily adaptable to the Echorec. In the pedal world, Strymon's new Volante delay pedal and and others like the Empress Echo System all include Echorec models and of course Overloud and others sell software emulations. I guess an Echorec T7E arriving on the doorstep at Chez Sean would be the ticket if he hasn't got one already.

tim.benetonn wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:17 pm This delay sounds f...ing amazing!!! Now time to add some features
Very unlikely to happen given Seans design philosophy, I'm sure you know that tho. I think it's perfect as it is and it's already made it onto a lot of songs, bit of a dream plugin really.

It's deep enough to get so many different sounds yet simple enough to dial in and keep the music flowing, ideal for me - tho I understand not everyone's needs are the same! There's enough in it to keep me discovering things for years.

I think it's perfect as it is and it's already made it onto a lot of songs, bit of a dream plugin really.
I agree. It's starting to replace my beloved Echoboy more and more. I just love working with it. It's Fast, it's Fun, and it Sounds Great. It's a desert island pick for me.

Its just a matter of time until I buy ValhallaDelay... I really didn't want to like it but the demo really impressed me from day1.
Although I'm definitely still considering and likely getting Echoboy as well on the next sale because all the rhythmic options look very useful to me.

Could it be Snake Oil?
Look this:
https://youtu.be/d58kEMuOC0I

martinjuenke wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:16 pm Could it be Snake Oil?
Look this:
https://youtu.be/d58kEMuOC0I
IM TRYING TO OF LOAD AT THE MOMENT - DAMN YOU :)

I cant watch this. Isn't this guy able to say a single sentence without 7 cuts ?

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:10 am one minor criticism is having to select delay modes with a dial, I'd prefer a menu.
Agreed, a drop down (or similar) menu I think makes more sense than a dial for that sort of thing. Everything else is tip top though (as usual!)

mcbpete wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:13 am
Vortifex wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:10 am one minor criticism is having to select delay modes with a dial, I'd prefer a menu.
Agreed, a drop down (or similar) menu I think makes more sense than a dial for that sort of thing. Everything else is tip top though (as usual!)
if we still can automate it, then sure ;)

Just picked this up, having fun with it.
Here's my first dub song using it for the main dub delay, TAL DUB-X is on the drums with PSP Stomp Filter behind it.
Also using Valhalla Room on some of the instruments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC1C56Z ... e=youtu.be

DMG68 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:07 pm Just picked this up, having fun with it.
Here's my first dub song
Nice! Just played it twice and I seldom do that when it's not my usual kind of music. :tu:

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:37 pm
DMG68 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:07 pm Just picked this up, having fun with it.
Here's my first dub song
Nice! Just played it twice and I seldom do that when it's not my usual kind of music. :tu:
Nice, thanks for listening, twice 😁

Return to “Effects”