this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

Sidom wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:53 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:05 pm Given the fact that this plugin caused a quarter of a thousand comments it should be honored with a star on the walk of fame!
Man, are you living under a rock or something? It's been there for years.
Wow! Cool surprise! Totally justified! :tu: :clap:

Sidom wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:53 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:05 pm Given the fact that this plugin caused a quarter of a thousand comments it should be honored with a star on the walk of fame!
Man, are you living under a rock or something? It's been there for years.
No AAX ?
More BPM please

As far as I know, there are at least a dozen more stars dedicated to this plugin, where each star contains a different plugin format.

this plugin possesses you!

Is this you? Singing in the opera about this plugin?

There‘s indeed a kind of similarity with VURT‘s avatar...

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:09 am Is this you? Singing in the opera about this plugin?
this plugin will neither confirm nor deny your query.

Oh, I didn‘t know that you are this plugin. It seems to create strong identification powers... Amazing, again and again...

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:12 pm Oh, I didn‘t know that you are this plugin. It seems to create strong identification powers... Amazing, again and again...
this plugin is everyone.

How true, I love to plug in...

martinjuenke wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:05 pm Given the fact that this plugin caused a quarter of a thousand comments
Comment pages! This plugin is truly amazing.

this plugin travelled back in time to save us from ourselves.
and aliens.

Hadrondrift wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:47 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:05 pm Given the fact that this plugin caused a quarter of a thousand comments
Comment pages! This plugin is truly amazing.
Oops, yes!
Corrected.
This plugin is the best thing ever!!! :tu:

The FM section is incredible. I can receive so many radio channels.
More BPM please

Even from the past, just listened to the live broadcast of Karajan conducting Beethovens 10th — just realized it was music from heaven...

Return to “Instruments”