Kithairon's YouTube thread

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think the biggest mistake in Mixing is doing too much stuff
So ... do you mean like taking druuuugs maaaaaaaaaan?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

"Bloody nuffin" is legit grounds for complaint though? If you're going to dump a video link, write a little outline of what it is and who it might interest.

"Clickbait thumbnail face" isn't really enough these days...

Aloysius wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:46 pm
I think the biggest mistake in Mixing is doing too much stuff
So ... do you mean like taking druuuugs maaaaaaaaaan?
im going to need actual figures.

Let's discuss... oh wait... it's a video... nevermind. Nothing to see here. Byez.

Kinh wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:20 pm
dark water wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:02 pm Well I think the biggest mistake when creating threads is doing too little.
For example, just doing a flyby dump of a video.

If only I had a video to spam for hits as well...

Don't worry, I didn't watch your video.
It might be bad / good / mediocre but there's a shitload of them already out there by more reputable producers than you so why bother tbh?
why dont you just keep ya opinions to yourself mate. you're just ramblin' about bloody nuffin'
A) because it's a public forum and I'm able to express my opinions here.

B) You clearly want spammers and flyby YT video makers to 'engage' with KVR by dumping videos here and then not bothering to return to a thread.
Most of us don't.

C) Given that your entire response to this thread is having a go at me - rather than having something meaningful to say about the OP's video for better or worse - you'd be better keeping your ramblings to yourself troll. :roll:

the biggest mistake is listen to wankstains on the internet who have no idea what they are talking about

AnX wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:01 pm the biggest mistake is listen to wankstains on the internet who have no idea what they are talking about
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The other biggest mistake in mixing is not doing enough stuff ... ;)

AnX wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:01 pm the biggest mistake is listen to wankstains on the internet who have no idea what they are talking about
Exactly. :D

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:03 pm The other biggest mistake in mixing is not doing enough stuff ... ;)
between aloysious and your post, i find my balance :)

imrae wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:46 pm
"Clickbait thumbnail face"

take this as you will, but i cant stand the youtube thumbnails where people act for a photo.
present good information, people will watch and share.
don't goad clicks with the "me looking shocked " or "me looking thoughtful" type thumbnails.

i first noticed it with a guy called ali a, a gamer, pulling the "ohmygod :o " face in thumbnails because hed caught a f**king pokemon :x

caught f**king a pokemon :o

wouldn't put it past him.

:lol:

I love how at no point we've yet discussed the premise of this thread.

> the biggest mistake in Mixing is doing too much stuff
Nope. That may be mistake #7 for some people somewhere down the list. The biggest one is something more serious, like not getting your mix balance right before starting on FX, or not sorting out phase issues before hacking at the drums tracks.

Before I go, please Like and Subscribe this comment. And leave a comment below. I'll post links to my other comments in the description. I release new comments daily so check back soon. If you want to see more comments like this please support me on patreon.

Return to “Production Techniques”