this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

Still can’t get over the UI. I’m sure this plug-in is a new colour.

that plugin does nothing for me... jus' sayin'
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

donkey tugger wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:52 pm Image
:D :clap:

MadDogE134 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:07 pm that plugin does nothing for me... jus' sayin'
You're thinking the wrong way round - it's what can you do for this plug-in?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Ask not what this plug-in can do for you, ask what you can do with this plug-in.
More BPM please

DarkStar wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:07 pm
MadDogE134 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:07 pm that plugin does nothing for me... jus' sayin'
You're thinking the wrong way round - it's what can you do for this plug-in?
actually, this plug in has done everything that ever was. we would not be here, if this plug in had not been used to initiate the big bang.

This plugin's latency mitigation (via subtracting time) is actually working pretty good.

camsr wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:18 am This plugin's latency mitigation (via subtracting time) is actually working pretty good.
I used this plugin this morning and now look 10 years younger!!

I love the smell of this plugin in the morning.

Hate to be the contrarian, but this plugin's CPU usage is awful. I can barely get 43 instances to work. And the bitcrusher is terrible because it has no analog mode.

Instead of that you have put this plugin into working for you... that plugin is a fake... I bet you never tried this...

In case you need the French version, beware as it's called "Zis plugin"

:lol:

THIS (Timbric Haas Impulse Shifter) plugin can now add reverse reverb with zero latency

I take a break from this forum to pursue a few other projects, but I just can't stop thinking about this plugin. If only the rest of the world could know such genius.

Return to “Instruments”