CPU hungry vsti?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AnX wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:50 pm
BrokenTrance wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:00 pm It's a second hand used computer. I want to know if it is any good.
did you not research that before you bought it?
How would i do it? It was used and sold pretty cheap by a company that sells out used computers from broke companies - from a far away city. They ship it to me. So sorry that i can't give all the facts. I asked a simple question, but now we get many strange questions that has no place here. So. Shall we stay on topic? :wink: cpu hungry vsti it was, right? ;) ;)

Aloysius wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:54 pm hungry vsti?

Zebra2: The workhorse synth

Looks like a Zebra. Eats like a horse.
Thanks Aloysius.

:tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

well, you could ask what cpu/motherboard it has and google it

Looks like a Zebra. Eats like a horse - and kicks like a mule? haha

Also not strictly on topic but maybe useful nonetheless for testing performance:
http://www.dawbench.com/

AnX wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:58 pm well, you could ask what cpu/motherboard it has and google it
So you are going off topic again. Nah, it's a special server configuration. None have used for music. You seem a little irritated. :? You here to discuss CPU hungry vsti or to cause aggravate?

BrokenTrance wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:09 pm
AnX wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:58 pm well, you could ask what cpu/motherboard it has and google it
So you are going off topic again. Nah, it's a special server configuration. None have used for music. You seem a little irritated. :? You here to discuss CPU hungry vsti or to cause aggravate?
I don't think he looks irritated. It's just a misunderstanding
I really don't know why KVR threads so frequently end up with people attacking each other.
Let's take it easy, guys, come on

It's pretty hard to understand the OP though. I'm not even sure if he already has the computer or not. And, a "server configuration"? Why do you buy a server computer for audio? Puzzled here.

There are hardware info programs you can download to get the specs of your computer, BTW. I use HWInfo. Again, if i understand this right. Not sure at all.

Try fathom. Excellent synth but it puts most diva patches to shame in terms of cpu hogging. One instance exceeds 20-25% on my i7 6700k easily

BrokenTrance wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:00 pm Looks like a Zebra. Eats like a horse - and kicks like a mule? haha
:tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

chk071 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:55 pm It's pretty hard to understand the OP though. I'm not even sure if he already has the computer or not. And, a "server configuration"? Why do you buy a server computer for audio? Puzzled here.

There are hardware info programs you can download to get the specs of your computer, BTW. I use HWInfo. Again, if i understand this right. Not sure at all.
:hihi: Now i don't have to computer also. Hahha. This is hilarious post. I bought this computer for many uses. Hilarious post.

Razzia wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:00 pm Try fathom. Excellent synth but it puts most diva patches to shame in terms of cpu hogging. One instance exceeds 20-25% on my i7 6700k easily
Thanks mate. I will try in following days. :tu:

BrokenTrance wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:09 pm Now i don't have to computer also.
Seriously, i think there's something lost in translation here.

chk071 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:17 pm
BrokenTrance wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:09 pm Now i don't have to computer also.
Seriously, i think there's something lost in translation here.
Tell me about it.

Return to “Instruments”