Wusik P2000 New BETA

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just updated OSX BETA14 for Wusik SQ200 and Wusik P2000. I forgot to add the new Wusik Scanner D file and some other internal stuff.

Cheers, WilliamK

In the options menu, I don't see a MIDI import option.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Only sq200 can import midi.

Ah, I removed the MIDI File info as it was for Wusik SQ200. But Wusik P2000 still has an option to auto-record all input notes and output to a MIDI file. :cool:

Cheers, WilliamK

May 20 2019 - V1.1.2 (BETA14)

- Added Effect (VST) Version. This version only allows effects to be inserted into the Master section. You can't insert Instruments (it will show a warning when trying to).
- When loading a project saved with this version it will auto-check for missing plugins before it loads up the actual project file.
- Fixed a problem when loading bridged plugins, specially those without interfaces.
- Fixed a skin problems, the bottom keyboard no longer goes on top of other things.
- Fixed several internal problems.
- Added double-click on parameters to edit manually by typying the value.
- Added the option of clicking (or moving the mouse over) a parameter and using the keyboard keys - and + to change the value. Holding shift is fine-tune and ctrl is max or min. The key 0 centers the value.
- Fixed a problem where the plugin's manager wouldn't save some options.
- Fixed a problem closing the plugin's manager window.
- By default ALL plugins are bridged using the Wusik X42 code, unless you select not to. In the plugin's manager you can click on Options and select Bridge Only 32 Bits if you want. There's also in the main Options the Bridge All option, when enabled it ignores the Bridge option from the plugin's manager.
- Added to the Plugin's Manager: Reveal File.
- Added Rename option for inserted plugins and midi processor. Click the name and click on Rename.
- Added a new option under Live settings: Auto Record with the option to export to a MIDI File. When selected it will wait for the first note and start recording at 120 BPM (960 PPQ). You can export the whole composition at any time or reset to restart. When Auto Record is selected it will be ON every time you restart the application. By default this option is OFF.
- Added a MIDI Keyboard to the bottom of the interface. By default the computer keyboard will focus on the MIDI Keyboard and play the keys. Use Up/Down to change octave. Hit ESC to stop and Ctrl+Return to focus on the keyboard again.
- Fixed a problem with the bridger GUI height.
- Better 32 to 64 bits bridger, using the same code as Wusik X42. That includes the option to over-sample bridged plugins. Better presets menu with next and previous selectors plus FXB/FXP exporting options.
- Added a new option to the Global Menu: Bridge All Plugins (selected by default). When enable it will bridge all plugins, not just 32 bits to 64 bits. If not selected it will only bridge 32 bits plugins when running the 64 bits version of the product.
- Fixed a problem with the Round Robin MIDI Processor.
- Improved all MIDI Processors Reset when doing changes or if you hit the Panic button.

WilliamK wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:39 pm Ah, I removed the MIDI File info as it was for Wusik SQ200. But Wusik P2000 still has an option to auto-record all input notes and output to a MIDI file. :cool:

Cheers, WilliamK
Cool, thanks. The Live recording of MIDI works great. I thought it was weird that P2000 accepted MIDI in since it was just a bridger/chainer. But so far these are some great updates!! Ive tried most of the options and they all work as advertised.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

June 12 2019 - V1.1.4 (BETA02)

- Fixed problems with bridged plugins interface closing by itself.
- Fixed a problem with Automation not working on some hosts.
- Added support to Shell Plugins (EG: Waves).
- Fixed some problems loading certain VST plugins.

Just download the main file, I didn't create a beta file this time.

Updated Wusik P2000 again, fixed a few things out. :cool:

Updated, just encounter weird bug where gui wouldn't show up on some plugins (Kontakt, Massive, Daff...). Might help someone, solution was to uncheck "bridge" in plugin list but also to turn off "bridge all plugins" which is in the menu under Wusik logo.

"Fixed a problem with Automation not working on some hosts."
I see midi learn (not the same thing as automation) but no automatable parameters in Reaper nor in VstHost.

+1for multi-out in plugin version. Could be very useful

When clicking on synth name we have options: mute, rename, move up/down, remove. All essential but would be useful if there are couple more essential: duplicate and replace.

Not really essential but how about chain for input fx where we could put arps and other external midi fx.

I'm listening. Fixing some problems right now, but once that's done, I will see what I can do about the new stuff. :cool: :hug:

Must quote myself :) :
bojanboyss wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:14 pm Updated, just encounter weird bug where gui wouldn't show up on some plugins (Kontakt, Massive, Daff...). Might help someone, solution was to uncheck "bridge" in plugin list but also to turn off "bridge all plugins" which is in the menu under Wusik logo.
If I recall correctly in the beginning bridging wasn't stable and I complained a little, then there was update (1.1.2) which was much better and stable. Looking at screenshot of posted skin, Massive was working good as bridged:
Link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=510236&start=15

Seems like in latest version June 12 2019 - V1.1.4 (BETA02) its like it was before, not so good regarding bridging. No gui for Massive or Kontakt when bridged anymore.
Not posting to rant and complain but you´ll might find it easier to spot what changes n between versions lead to that.

Thanks dude, will work on this later next week. And thanks for the pm. :hug:

New file uploaded (Windows only for now)

June 16 2019 - V1.1.4 (BETA06)

- Fixed problems with bridged plugins interface closing by itself.
- Fixed a problem with Automation not working on some hosts.
- Added support to Shell Plugins (EG: Waves).
- Fixed some problems loading certain VST plugins.
- Fixed a problem with plugin's filenames having unsupported characters.
- Fixed a problem when saving non-bridged files and after having it bridged. Now a .wconfig file will be created even if the file is not bridged, this way the code knows that the file was generated by Wusik X42 and can directly handle it (delete/re-create).
- Fixed a problem when loading FXB/FXP files: it wasn't relisting the preset/program list names.
- Fixed a problem with mono plugins and also other types of bus layouts (you will need to rescan so the code works correctly).
- When changing if a file is bridged or not, it will check if the file is a shell-plugin (Waves) and apply the settings to all right instances.

Boyss, I haven't checked your stuff yet, will do next week. Thanks again.

Thanks, looking forward to it. :hug:

Somehow, reading your past few change-logs got me thinking if you haven't, by accident, confused p2000 and x42:
"- Fixed a problem with Automation not working on some hosts." */no automation for p2000 but x42 has it.
"- Fixed a problem when saving non-bridged files and after having it bridged. Now a .wconfig file will be created even if the file is not bridged, this way the code knows that the file was generated by Wusik X42 and can directly handle it (delete/re-create)." */p2000 maybe shares some of the code but doesn't create .wconfig files, x42 does

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”