V-Clip by Venn Audio - On Sale, 50% off!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[/quote]will look into adding an option to hide it soon.[/quote]
+1, thank you
I'd like to see a fully resizable GUI
+2 :)

testing the new 1.0.2 version in Reaper... when window is closed and re-opened the link input or ceiling menu options turn off

btw, I suggest putting those on the GUI as a link button/slider .. maybe something similar to Waves L1/L2 or right-click drag to adjust input/output at the same-time but in opposed directions like BlackRoosterAudio does it in some of their plugs.

sinkmusic wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:49 pm
will look into adding an option to hide it soon.[/quote]
+1, thank you
I'd like to see a fully resizable GUI
+2 :)
+3 !!
Last edited by plexuss on Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vertical zoom + bigger UI. Gogogogogogogo : D

Hey everyone, another V-Clip update has been released!

This new update includes vertical zoom for the visualiser!

In addition, I've added the ability for users to silence the activation voice while in demo mode (where it will just silence the audio briefly instead).

I've also added the ability to hide the display of the user's email in the top right.

JHVenn wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:23 pm Hey everyone, another V-Clip update has been released!

This new update includes vertical zoom for the visualiser!

In addition, I've added the ability for users to silence the activation voice while in demo mode (where it will just silence the audio briefly instead).

I've also added the ability to hide the display of the user's email in the top right.
Awesome! One week after requesting a feature. Now that's what I call customer service :clap: :tu:

Thank you, JH !

Hey guys, just to let you know V-Clip is now 50% off starting right now! Sale lasts until end of cyber monday, have a good weekend!

Hello all, V-Clip is on sale again 50% off until Friday 4th. https://www.vennaudio.com/product/v-clip/

V-Clip is a really nice clipper with a lot of flexibility! I was using it last night on a track, comparing it to SIR's StandardClip - V-Clip sounded more transparent on the audio I was working with. I find it's useful to have a few clippers in my toolbox because each has a different approach and I find I have to try them before I settle on the best approach. At 50% V-Clip is a no brainer really. :tu:

I find V-Clip as one of the very best clippers in today's market... next to SIR StandardClip (which is my main go-to) , will be sure to grab it during this sale, many thanks! :hug: .. it has a slightly different flavor + it's more versatile.

Thinking if I need this when I got standardclip pro. Opinions?

^ It’s more it you ‘want’ and less if you ‘need’ , if you like it, get it! It’s 15$! Even at the full price it’s worth every penny!

V-Clip is excellent. If you haven't grabbed it already, grab it now, it's well worth it.

Have you thought about adding an envelope follower / dynamic option to this? Also pre-post emphasis EQ. Would really take this over the edge as one of the greatest saturation / clipping plugins.

Return to “Effects”