Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

ReboundAudio wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:38 pm
Rebound...you're getting that issue with an i9!!! that's not right.
I think more right i can't proof it.
May I ask what skin that is? I like it.

Heyy!

How does the 1.5 development progresses?

I would like to suggest an (highly optimized) eq per voice, which can keyfollow. You can very precisely edit harmonics, timbre and color of a sound with such an voice eq, even best, if it has a nice visual editor. I would even think this can be similar to FM (designing harmonics), but more more precise and faster in workflow.

Please have a look here, I posted a shot and sound from Falcon's voice eq:
viewtopic.php?p=7428187#p7428187

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:52 am Heyy!

How does the 1.5 development progresses?

I would like to suggest an (highly optimized) eq per voice, which can keyfollow. You can very precisely edit harmonics, timbre and color of a sound with such an voice eq, even best, if it has a nice visual editor. I would even think this can be similar to FM (designing harmonics), but more more precise and faster in workflow.

Please have a look here, I posted a shot and sound from Falcon's voice eq:
viewtopic.php?p=7428187#p7428187
You can already do that with the shaper EQ.

or even better with the "PEAK" Filtertype and 100%Keyfollow. You can have up to 4 peak filter in row

Yeah ok, but such a visual EQ ist way more precise, convenient and workflow fast. Also that one e in Falcon provides various filter slopes in steepness, even in width! A blind fly using the peak filter in the shaper is very rudimentary and imprecise in comparison.

Please at least try it yourself once, to know what I am talking about. Thanks :)

its not blind, in the readout you have the exact frequency in the cutoff. Resonance controls the gain.
I know exactly what you are talking about, but I consider it much less important than you do. I did 2000 presets without needing it at all.

Additionally the FFT filter was forgotton to be mentioned. Its basically a big EQ with keyfollow and over 200 Bands, which can be controlled VERY exactly, even in 3rd, 5th or other note intervals!

I see no point in your request. We have a HUGE feature to do list so we have to sort out. Sorry

Oh man, ok, I totally forgot about the FFT :idea:

Loving the trash FM filter hopefully we get a stronger FM filter in the future update

stronger FM than that? How much of harsh noise do you need?

Not so much about the noise but how you can add a mod envelope and create a horror alarm. I mean more like a feedback delay filter

RichN wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:26 am
ReboundAudio wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:38 pm
Rebound...you're getting that issue with an i9!!! that's not right.
I think more right i can't proof it.
May I ask what skin that is? I like it.
Of course you may ask. This is my own skin. You can download it here and two more.
But I don't guarantee updates if new versions of the Avenger do not display the skins properly.

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h5cxikub4mce ... S9Kna?dl=0
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

A randomizer button would be cool like in MSF

NeoKortex88 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:21 am A randomizer button would be cool like in MSF

There are random functions in the mod matrix under [ + ] -> Math ->
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Manuel I just saw the picture of the modulation route is this coming also in 1.5

I read the comments and it is going to be in 1.5 so excited we needed this to see better and work faster :hyper:

Return to “Instruments”