What could IK's new Musical Breakthrough be?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MODO MASSIVE X?
MODO LION?
MODO ZEBRA 3?

martinjuenke wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:29 pm MODO MASSIVE X?
MODO LION?
MODO ZEBRA 3?
'MODO dragon?

vurt wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:37 pm maybe they've found the "lost note, between e and f" :-o
there is an infinity between e and f
it's called bending the string

My view is modeling the response of drums is a great idea, but whence the sound? Drums have all of this going on, resonance-wise.

it's probably hand drums and the scope limited, which IMO would be the smarter beginning.

breakthrough and revolutionary, words like this lose meaning when abused, it's doing too much. I don't actually care, I find it amusing.

jancivil wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:01 am My view is modeling the response of drums is a great idea, but whence the sound? Drums have all of this going on, resonance-wise.

it's probably hand drums and the scope limited, which IMO would be the smarter beginning.
To me the image of the eclipse clearly looks like snare drum so I'm thinking it's lots of drum types.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:43 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:37 pm maybe they've found the "lost note, between e and f" :-o
Or the "brown note"
I think that's the hint that we were looking for. Oldest known instrument, percussive, brown note....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIP9KXdmO0

Even I hope that I wasn't hinting there :P But it will be revealed soon, I do think many will be happy with it. Thanks!

Taking Delay Lama (Singing Monk, Synth) as inspiration ... how about a singing dinosaur?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:01 pm Taking Delay Lama (Singing Monk, Synth) as inspiration ... how about a singing dinosaur?
hopefully a bambi-raptor :hyper:

jancivil wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:57 am
my synthesisers has no strings :cry:

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:07 pm
my synthesisers has no strings :cry:
How does it smell?

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:07 pm
my synthesisers has a g-string and no panties :cry:

pervert! :tantrum:

per-vurt

Return to “Instruments”